[2015.03.10] GOT7 Jackson Wants Youngji to Obey Him and Call Him “Oppa” for His Birthday

HaraKamilia

got7-jackson-kara-youngji.jpg

GOT7’s Jackson has some birthday wishes for his friend Youngji.

On the latest episode of SBS’ “Roommate,” the cast finds out about Jackson’s 22nd birthday from Youngji, and takes time to celebrate. When Youngji asks Jackson to make a wish, he says, “Obey me for the rest of the day.”

He also makes other, more off-the-wall, but very much characteristic wishes, like putting his face in the mouth of a tiger, and visiting a deserted island.

The birthday boy tops it all off with his wish for Youngji to call him “oppa,” which catches Youngji off guard.

Catch whether or not Youngji actually calls Jackson “oppa” on “Roommate,” airing March 10 at 11:15 p.m.

Source

• Like 3

:wacko: LOL...that is so hilarious and outrageous at the same time......I knew Jackson was mischievous and love to play tricks on others..again as stated before, I would be in total shock if these two DON'T tie the knot within 5-8 years.  :blink: 

• Like 1

Aw! I see the sign!! Gosh, my overflowing feeellllllsssss~~~~

"Oppa" is a Korean honorific for girls to an older brother / boyfriend. Jackson, let 0G call you Yeobo. It's more applicable than using "oppa".

• Like 1

These two are the sunshine of Roommate ! They are hilarious together and it is always fun to watch. I have even not noticed that she doesn't call him 'Oppa'...I think it is becaue they are the same age and good friend so it could be awkward for her to call him like that.

• Like 1

:gemhoho: Hoping most of you will have an opportunity into viewing this episode. I laughed my socks off after watching this episode, especially with Jackson's wish and his new pet. Youngji was hilarious for her part.  :excited: 

https://youtu.be/6fBkRzu72o8

• 2 months later...