[2015.05.05] Japanese 12th Single [Suma☆gic/Sunshine Miracle/SUNNY DAYS]

eliza.hara구1

Hi can someone tell me if I were to buy from Amazon Japan for the type A version will there be the "Special Goods" as well? Because I see it on CD Japan and HMV Japan but its not Amazon..

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B5%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E2%98%86%E3%82%B8%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF-Sunshine-Miracle-SUNNY-%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E7%9B%A4A/dp/B00UNRFH5I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426857428&sr=8-1&keywords=kara+summer+gic

Thanks and its my first post btw!

Hi can someone tell me if I were to buy from Amazon Japan for the type A version will there be the "Special Goods" as well? Because I see it on CD Japan and HMV Japan but its not Amazon..   http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B5%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E2%98%86%E3%82%B8%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF-Sunshine-Miracle-SUNNY-%E5%88%9D%E5%9B%9E%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A%E7%9B%A4A/dp/B00UNRFH5I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426857428&sr=8-1&keywords=kara+summer+gic

Thanks and its my first post btw!

They're selling it at the same price as other places (doesn't list the catalog number though), so I don't see why they wouldn't. I never use Amazon though so someone else who is more familiar with how they work might be able to give you a better answer.

They're selling it at the same price as other places (doesn't list the catalog number though), so I don't see why they wouldn't. I never use Amazon though so someone else who is more familiar with how they work might be able to give you a better answer.

Oh I see.. Thanks for the reply, I like Amazon Japan coz it ships fast and they have discounts too. Just received Karasia 2014 Blu-ray disks today so I'm quite satisfied with the service. Have not tried the others though.

Their version A and Reg Ed reminds me of their Revolution era concept lol. 

BUT THEY ALL LOOK SO GOOOD!!! Hara and Youngji look realllly goood!

Edit: I just focused my attention to Ver A again... and GYAHHHHHHHHH YOUNGJI'S GLAREEEEEEEEEE!!!! :dead:
  • Like 1

Their version A and Reg Ed reminds me of their Revolution era concept lol. 

BUT THEY ALL LOOK SO GOOOD!!! Hara and Youngji look realllly goood!

Edit: I just focused my attention to Ver A again... and GYAHHHHHHHHH YOUNGJI'S GLAREEEEEEEEEE!!!! :dead:

I think the same, reminds me a lot of Revolution era lol

I don't know, the designs....don't like it so much :gemhuh: , but anyway, I love how beautiful looks Gyuri and Seungyeon unnie  :thankful:

Hara and Youngji are so sexy  :shocked:

:hyper:  :productive:  :energetic: 

PHOTOS:
-Yeah, the designs aren't as creative as expected, but hey, they all look good so I can't complain...
Maybe my only issue is Gyuri looked kind of tired in the third photo.

MUSIC:
-WOW. 
When the teaser was released, I was expecting a 'Go Go Summer' 2.0: high energy, fast beats.

This sounds completely different from their previous Japanese releases, I was pleasantly surprised.
It's not overwhelmingly powerful, but it is easy to listen to.

Laid-back, not overdone. Perfect for a summer release.

Are the prices on the websites just partial of the full prices or that is the full price?

Most sites list the price as it is before Japanese taxes (which you don't get charged if you're out of the country), before shipping and before possible customs fees (which is assessed once something you get comes into your country and varies, so stores have no control on this aside from marking things as gifts or not and what they opt to note the package value is).