[2015.05.05] Japanese 12th Single [Suma☆gic/Sunshine Miracle/SUNNY DAYS]

eliza.hara구1

Gah I need those, it'll go with the other ones... :teary:

Is other ones also 1/10 scale?

Wonder if they will similar type doll

where can find emoticons? cute! *o*

Gah look what you did, now she went and bought more in the hopes of getting them all....  :shocked:

for good cause! XD

Is other ones also 1/10 scale?

No, they were 1/6 scale licensed figurines, basically statuettes for Kara5 in their Mister outfits and rediculously expensive. I believe these ones will  be plush but I could be wrong.

But I saw that the region code for the DVD is 2, how can I play it after I get it?

Many dvd players allow you to change regions a few times. 

Some hardcore people buy a new dvd player (rediculously cheap now) just to set it for different regions.

Or play it on a pc, free of charge with the right player program.

I think I am gonna buy youngji version and edition A for the doll. Hope I can get youngji.  

But I saw that the region code for the DVD is 2, how can I play it after I get it?

If you're referring to CDJapan noting that, then disregard it. DVDs that come with CD singles and album are always region free.

Also nice, the PV gets released tomorrow morning. Good way to start off a holiday :>tonight, I keep forgetting Japan uses the 24 hour system. Either way, something to look forward to later :>

• Like 1

Many dvd players allow you to change regions a few times.   

Some hardcore people buy a new dvd player (rediculously cheap now) just to set it for different regions.  

Or play it on a pc, free of charge with the right player program.

The best option is to make the player region-free. Many players are as easy as sending a code on a universal remote, more tricky ones may need some tweaking otherwise. Almost all players can be made region-free though. Playing on a PC is not helping much (without making the computer region-free too), because computer DVD drives have region-locks too AND some media player software have their own region-locks as well. Of course it's possible that the discs don't have any region code at all... they are simply marked as R2, but they can, in fact, be R0. (At least all the Japanese music Blu-rays I have, are ABC, iow not region locked...)

Anyway... about the music and video. I can't help feeling that this is somewhat disappointing. Kara is known for catchy rhythms and unique dance moves. Mamma mia wasn't perfect, but it had both. Step had both. The previous summer hit GoGo Summer had both. And so on. This one is nice, but it could be done by any other group really... At least Youngji seems to be a full member now, as she has more lines than some of the unnies do. Maybe the other new songs are better, but I can't see this one becoming a huge hit that is played for years to come.