[2015.03.19] Gain Says Hara Usually Pays When They Hang Out

Frience

Brown Eyed Girls’ Gain showed off her friendship with Kara’s Goo Hara.

On March 18, Gain appeared on SBS Power FM’s Young Street.

Although it has been over 10 years since they debuted, it was Gain and Lee Guk Joo’s first time meeting each other on broadcast, leading to an awkward atmosphere in the studio. However, the air soon lightened up due to Lee Guk Joo’s outstanding sociability. 

When Lee Guk Joo asked Gain which celebrities she is close to, Gain named Goo Hara, Im Seulong, miss A’s Fei and said, “I’m especially close to Goo Hara. I think I get along better with younger people, rather than unnies and oppas or the people who are the same age as me.”       89562002.jpg                          

Lee Guk Joo asked, “The pretty ladies get along, like expected. But who pays when you two meet up?” Gain answered, “Usually the older person pays. But for us, Goo Hara, who has a lot of money, pays frequently. Hara likes paying for her friends very much,” bringing out jealousy from Lee Guk Joo.

Then Gain said, “I don’t have a driver’s license so Hara comes to pick me up in front of my house, like a chauffeur, and drops me off afterwards. She is a respectable dongseng,” causing laughter.

Meanwhile, Gain made her comeback with the new album Hawwah and has been promoting with Paradise Lost and Apple.         Source: mwave

• Like 5

I was particularly surprised by Hara and Gain closeness when I watched Hara ON & OFF, I didn't know about their friendship. TThey're so cute together! I like the way she said she's especially close to Hara :wub:

• Like 1