Highway Walker 2015 April (Jiyoung)

red4summer

@NarKara

may i know more about the "unsafe"? US host hacked? malicious threat to clients?

does someone have problem as a result of my shared images? (let me know.)

i always use imageshack and it's a paid account.

imageshack may have it own problems but i prefer it over the rest.

and it doesn't have the problem which tinypic has.

i use (free) photobucket too but i no longer upload to it because i don't like it.

and it's just me, facebook is nothing.

Edited by red4summer

@NarKara

may i know more about the "unsafe"? US host hacked? malicious threat to clients?

does someone have problem as a result of my shared images? (let me know.)

i always use imageshack and it's a paid account.

imageshack may have it own problems but i prefer it over the rest.

and it doesn't have the problem which tinypic has.

i use (free) photobucket too but i no longer upload to it because i don't like it.

and it's just me, facebook is nothing.

idk if others have any problem viewing it. for me, i get a 'page error' when i use the direct link to the pic and can only be viewed when i change my IP address using proxy. when i pasted the link on my FB messenger, it warned me as being 'unsafe'. im not sure why. but if others have no problem viewing it, it's not a big deal then. i was just wondering if there's something wrong with imageshack since i never had problems with it before :P

idk if others have any problem viewing it. for me, i get a 'page error' when i use the direct link to the pic and can only be viewed when i change my IP address using proxy. when i pasted the link on my FB messenger, it warned me as being 'unsafe'. im not sure why. but if others have no problem viewing it, it's not a big deal then. i was just wondering if there's something wrong with imageshack since i never had problems with it before :P

thanks for the feedback. now it's getting too technical which is beyond me.

when i make image post, i always use direct link.

now that you mentioned, i realise imageshack will route to use imagizer link instead.

eg:

direct link: http://imageshack.com/a/img903/584/citqVA.jpg

imagizer link: http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img903/584/citqVA.jpg

strange?! is anyone from indonesia having the same problem?

how to? sorry about that..

Edited by red4summer

i have the same problem with narkara.. but now i think it's alr fixed.. thank you ... i can see Jiyoung now...

How did u fix it? Did u change any browser settings? and what browser r u using? coz im still getting a page error message