[2015.03.20] Fashion Face Off: Youngji Vs. Cha Ye Ryun In Jason Couture Gown

HaraKamilia

cha-ye-ryun-singles-magazine-september-i

In the last (female) Fashion Face Off, Birth of a Beauty actress Han Ye Seul faced "Red Candle" singer Son Dam Bi in the battle of the Kwak Hyunjoo Collection plaid combination. Han took the win with 65% of the votes after coupling the set with chunky platform brogue shoes and a white Décke backpack from the 2015 Spring collection.

For this week's battle, KARA's Youngji faces My Lovely Girl star Cha Ye Ryun. Both women wore the same Jason Couture pink gown from the brand's 2014 Fall/Winter collection. The evening dress has ruffled, pleated details, sheer sleeves, a dramatic train, and mermaid silhouette.

Youngji wore the dress in the comeback promotional photos for KARA'sNight & Day album. She crossed her arms over her chest so the accentuating, form-fitting nature of the dress could be appreciated.

Chae donned the vibrant article in the September (2014) issue of Singles. She opted for a goddess pose, as she held her hands to her waist while the dramatic train of the dress fluttered around her.

Source

• Like 2

Definitely (and obviously) vouching for Youngji. Looking at this photo...I thought that Chae Ye Ryun almost looked like Gyuri (without the blonde hair) a bit. I could be mistaken?  :blush: