[2015.03.24] Jiyoung CanCam Magazine 10 Question 10 Answer

viperion

83ddaf773912b31bdf2859928218367adbb4e192

1. Starring in Assasination Classroom. What do you think ?

JY : Well, It was my 1st time acting here. Pobably when I saw the screening of myself, I feel so 

embarrasing and move away from it (Smile). But somehow it feel good and hapy.

2. In Assasination Classrom, You need to perform a sexy role. How do you face it ?

JY : It was a character taken from the comic,So will need to consider deeply how to get in the role.

Even before that as member of KARA , I also need to wear sexy costume but acting sexy in movie still

my 1st time.Feel hard actually!especially during talking.Since I like Scarlett Johansson so also has learn

and study her sexy way of acting.

3. Has you get used to your life here in Japan ?

JY : it been 6 month since I been here in Japan. Due the fact that I really like Japanese Food so probably I has get used

to the life here in Japan. Recently I like more in Japan Soba Noddle.

4. In term of shopping. Where do you choose to go ?

JY : I like to go to Daikanyamacho. During my break time, I usually walk around,shopping or hanging around the garden there        and one day pass easily there!

5. How do you relieved your pressure ?

JY : Exercise , Eat a lot of thing and then has a nice sleep!

6. During Spring season now,what concern you more in term of fashion ?

JY : I hope to has a Skirt!On my mind,wearing skirt only will be wear during special event only.

But during this Spring , I would like to wear skirt during my break time ( Really feel wanna go out )

7. Normally how do you take care of your skin care ?

JY : Well, Since my skin is alway dry so after I wash my face and I will immediately start to perform my treatment.

sun cream also you need it once a year.So in order to taking care of the skin really must take good care of it.

8. If there is 1 week holiday, What do you want to do ?

JY : Would like to travel alone. Even though I live in Japan now but still there are many place I haven't been before.

really want to go some place I haven't go before. Recently I feel want to go to Kyoto and Hokkaido.

9. What type of Music do you listening to recently ?

JY : Recently, I been listening to "Begin Again" which is a Sound track from movie. Once I saw the movie and I was addicted          to this song. Every type of music style I also like. Well for Japan song, I like YU! .

10. What do you expect for your future activity ?

JY : I fell " JIYOUNG" this name still many people haven't heard of it yet.So I will continue on to work hard so many people              will knew me more. Maybe in movie or series movie. I will also continue on to challenge for many many thing in future.

Article Translated by : @Viperion 

• Like 8

Many thank yous to Viperion for posting this information and taking time to translating those Q & A session too.   :claps: 

I think it's given that one of Jiyoung's exercise regime is boxing, but I'm curious upon if she is studying aikido, judo, or MMA style of fighting?  :jyc2: 

and wow..if Jiyoung transforms into what Scarlet Johannson is...she will be totally amazing in terms of performing in a lot of action films....that would be her calling card and a super boost to her popularity in Southeast Asia. A lot of actresses gained popularity by playing in a lot of action films, especially martial arts, MMA style, or jujitsu.   :blush: 

Thank you so much for translating!

"I fell 'JIYOUNG' this name still many people haven't heard of it yet.So I will continue on to work hard so many people will knew me more" she's so cute ;-; I hope she finds success!