[2015.03.25] Jiyoung to debut as a radio DJ for her own show, 'Jiyoung's Season'!

HaraKamilia

Kamilias are sure to have missed this face. Well, you're in for some good news asJiyoung will be making her debut as a Japanese radio DJ soon! 

On March 25, it was announced by Japanese media outlets that Jiyoung will be the DJ for her own regular radio program Tokyo FM's 'Jiyoung's Season,and her first day as DJ will be on April 7. 

Jiyoung commented, "I'm worried about whether I will do well because this is my first time doing a program alone. But because I haven't had opportunities to meet my fans after deciding to become an actress, I'm also extremely excited [for this program]. I've been wanting to share some of my personal stories.

It has been seven months since Jiyoung first pursued her acting career in Japan and nearly a year since she left DSP Media. Although fans were sad to see her leave Korea and even sadder to have less opportunities to hear from her, sounds like Jiyoung will be communicating with her fans more via her new job as a radio DJ soon!

Source

• Like 1

• 1 month later...