• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Yongery

Announcement
[GIVEAWAY] KARA 8th Anniversary !

44 posts in this topic

2007 - 2015 its been a long journey, 8 years to be exact!! So Id like to say Happy Anniversary Kara!! 

HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY KARA

mf643aX.gif

Thank you Gyuri, Seungyeon, Sunghee, Hara, Nicole, Jiyoung and Youngji, thanks for 8 years of sweet melody

2 people like this

Happy 8th Anniversary KARA!!! I'm really happy that I could enjoy all of this 8 years of great music and enjoy the great people you 4 are!! And I hope we can have more 8 years of KARA!!  :geminluv:  :geminluv:  :geminluv:  :geminluv:  :geminluv:

Congratulations on reaching your 8th year girls! You made it here! :) You girls are amazing, keep up the great work. I can't wait to see more of what you got!

I don't know how to find words to say how much I love KARA! I will always support you no matter what. I just have lots of happy memories with KARA!

Thank you very much for being in my life and make my life better with your happy and energy songs, and make me understand my feelings with ballads as well!

I don't have enough words to express how much I love you girls!

Thank you for everything! :D

I love you and Happy 8th anniversary! <3

Kara...  

8 Year Anniversary...  

Conclusion?   ..... Gummy Bears to celebrate!!!   ibmUEGdN8oWRrL.gif

P.S. I veto my giveaway entitlement.

Edited by emma86line
2 people like this

Happy 8th Anniversary to KARA! ^_^

The road has never been smooth but in spite of everything, you stayed strong and will remain stronger.. I am happy to have been part of this journey.. 

Whatever happens, always remember that Kamilias are always here to support you.. Love you girls! Fighting! ^_^

Congratulation on 8th anniversary! Lets cherish wonderful memories together Kara and Kamilia ^^

KARA,
You make me happy!
You give me life!
You are the reason for me to face each day with Joy!
I will always be by your side and will support you forever.
Happy 8th anniversary!  :gemheart:

Happy 8th anniversary KARA :>

Here's hoping for many more :gemhappy:

Last call for the giveaway today ! (Following my timezone :P)

Last call for the giveaway today ! (Following my timezone :P)

Goodluck to everyone  :gemcheer:

Who won?

You Did! ... Lol, I don't really know...  :gemnoway:

Giveaway ended. Please hold for the announcement of the winner.

Winner's name updated on first post ! Congratulations ! 

1 person likes this

Congratulations KARA original and new! I've been into KARA since early 2015 and yes i know its late. But reading more and listening to all the great songs KARA put out is def a treat for me and all! Congrats and to another 10 years or so of KARA I hope! :)

How did I not win, I bribed everyone   :teary:

4 people like this

Congrats to winner!  :gemcheer:

1 person likes this

Congrats to winner!  :gemcheer:

Thank you.