[GIVEAWAY] KARA 8th Anniversary !

Yongery

HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY KARA

mf643aX.gif

Thank you Gyuri, Seungyeon, Sunghee, Hara, Nicole, Jiyoung and Youngji, thanks for 8 years of sweet melody

• Like 2

Happy 8th Anniversary KARA!!! I'm really happy that I could enjoy all of this 8 years of great music and enjoy the great people you 4 are!! And I hope we can have more 8 years of KARA!!  :geminluv:  :geminluv:  :geminluv:  :geminluv:  :geminluv:

I don't know how to find words to say how much I love KARA! I will always support you no matter what. I just have lots of happy memories with KARA!

Thank you very much for being in my life and make my life better with your happy and energy songs, and make me understand my feelings with ballads as well!

I don't have enough words to express how much I love you girls!

Thank you for everything! :D

I love you and Happy 8th anniversary! <3

Kara...  

8 Year Anniversary...  

Conclusion?   ..... Gummy Bears to celebrate!!!   ibmUEGdN8oWRrL.gif

P.S. I veto my giveaway entitlement.

Edited by emma86line
  • Like 2

Happy 8th Anniversary to KARA! ^_^

The road has never been smooth but in spite of everything, you stayed strong and will remain stronger.. I am happy to have been part of this journey.. 

Whatever happens, always remember that Kamilias are always here to support you.. Love you girls! Fighting! ^_^

Congratulation on 8th anniversary! Lets cherish wonderful memories together Kara and Kamilia ^^

KARA,
You make me happy!
You give me life!
You are the reason for me to face each day with Joy!
I will always be by your side and will support you forever.
Happy 8th anniversary!  :gemheart:

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations KARA original and new! I've been into KARA since early 2015 and yes i know its late. But reading more and listening to all the great songs KARA put out is def a treat for me and all! Congrats and to another 10 years or so of KARA I hope! :)