[2015.04.03] KARA's Seungyeon talks about her past and future in acting with 'BNT International'

Jappy

HUUMcxV.jpg

KARA's Seungyeon was recently featured in 'BNT International' for a preppy, feminine photoshoot and intimate interview.

Seungyeon revealed that when she gets stressed, she talks to sunbaes SS501's Park Jung Min and After School's UEE. She said about Park Jung Min, "He's like an unni, and we're able to communicate well. He gives lots of advice too." About UEE, Seungyeon revealed, "She and I keep in touch sometimes, but especially when the other is hurt or negative comments are written about us online. That's when we contact each other asking if we're okay."

The KARA member also talked about her first acting role in the drama 'Jang Ok Jung, Living in Love'. She said, "To be honest, there were barely any scenes where Yoo Ah In and I would meet each other, I had a lot of scenes with Kim Tae Hee and Hong Soo Hyun. Both of them helped me a lot."

She also said that the type of character she wanted to play next was like Moon Chae Won's character in 'Today's Love'. She said, "I want to play an easygoing main character. [Moon Chae Won's character] ruined her image when she had to, but during love, she had an honest personality, and it was appealing. It was fun watching her torture the male main character. If I get the opportunity to be in another historical production, I have confidence to do well."

Take a look at some more beautiful photos of Seungyeon below!
More pictures here :)

UHrvh40.jpg

Source: Allkpop

• Like 5

Oh...great ideas,SeungYeon,when a person feel stressed and shoulder big pressure or sadness,first choice is that finding your most closed person or persons(parents,relatives you most trust,best friend,or the the person in duty of protecting your security in your city.) to discuss the troubles with him or her.so he will try to shoulder it with you both and try to protect and help you,until find the available methods to resolve it.

But if you are alone,you need try to have a good sleep,then good food and more sleep,in American famous and GREAT novel <Gone with the Wind>,Scarllet is a really strong girl,it's my first or second novel read in University,really love it. -:)

Her famous words is "TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY",when she face the difficulties can't overcome immediately.

SeungYeon,if you permit me,I can try to give you some comments about this novel in your private facebook page,I just think write it without permitions is un- polite ways.-:)

Sincerely Best Regards,

Henry.Li(李自强)

Founder and Owner of BroadStrong Software Room,PR.China