[Jingly] Do you watch Jiyoung's works in Japan?

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch Jiyoung's j-dramas and j-movies?

• Yes! All of it!
    • Yes! But only some of it...
    • Nope :-( No interest!
    • No.... But i'm planning to!! ^__^

Now that Jiyoung has started pursuing an acting careerarrow-10x10.png in Japan, i was just curious as to whether you guys still watch her Japanese dramas/movies. There's no right or wrong answer, just wanted to know!! 

As for me, i actually don't watch them. I have very little interest in J-dramas and J-movies, or even j-pop. i feel so guilty for not supporting her by watching her worksarrow-10x10.png T^T but i'll try to do so once i have the time too. 

• Like 1

I'm sorry, i'm opted as nope and no interest :(

honestly, i'm really really missing her :gemcry:

because i'm rarely watch any dramas and films, the last dramas i watch is still kara's individual drama (even i'm forgot the title)

moreover, i dont have much time to spend for these things, even i'm a big fan of runningman, but i can't catch up their shows and ended not watching it anymore...

Moreover jiyoung's drama have no english subtitle - so i just only see the screencaps only...

Mianhaeeee :gemcry:

i want to watch jiyoung's show but i'm not updated with all her works as my free time is filled wit catching up just KARA activities also....i dunno where to find her shows & translations....i really hope she decided to be active in her own country in future, so that we can see more of her ..JIYOUNG, really miss u T_T u will forever b our giant baby <3

Edited by winx08

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

YES! Since Higanbana to Hell Teacher Nube and now Tamiou. Even without any subs I need to watch everything and see how she is doing as actress, to see if she is improving or not, to see if her japanese is getting more natural or not (even tho I don't speak japanese I try to compare her japanese with the japanese from other actors). Not only her dramas but her TV appearances and even her radio program.  

About the subs problem, Tamiou (her recent project) is being subbed in english, watch it here guys http://www.dramatv.tv/watch-drama/tamiou-ep-1-english-sub.html

So yeah, I'm always watching her, always xD

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...