[2015.04.03] Hara deletes Instagram photo with former Girls' Generation member Jessica and Davichi's Kang Min Kyung, likely from backlash

Jappy

lpAi7vm.jpg

On April 3, KARA's Hara had posted a photo of herself, Davichi's Kang Min Kyung, and former Girls' Generation member Jessica, hanging out with bright smiles on their faces. But this seemingly innocent picture apparently riled up some fans, and the backlash may have been a bit much for Hara, for she deleted the post soon afterwards.

She wrote, "denim sisters," as a caption accompanying the photo, which showed the three rocking their skinny jeans as they smiled for the camera.

However, not everyone was happy to see this picture, it seems, because some believed Hara might hurt the feelings of the other Girls' Generation members she's friends with by remaining close with Jessica and posting pictures with her.

With her deleting the photo, many have been asking her to repost as well as expressing their frustration with fans who take things too far over something as small as an innocent photo.

What are your thoughts?

mW0VDPB.jpg
GrxEBRC.jpg

Source: Allkpop

wow, really surprised by this.. if the backlash come from SONE, please forgive us, since i'm a SONE that support KARA too, it just not feels right for me to get an argument from just a photo.. please forgive the immature SONE dear my Kamilia friends..

• Like 1

wow, really surprised by this.. if the backlash come from SONE, please forgive us, since i'm a SONE that support KARA too, it just not feels right for me to get an argument from just a photo.. please forgive the immature SONE dear my Kamilia friends..

a netizen claiming to be a SONE/KAMILIA doesn't mean that that person is actually a SONE/KAMILIA. A lot of netizens are simply Kpop idols/celebs haters who, when given the chance, would diss anything related to those kpop idols/celebs. Some would even try to incite a fan war between fandoms or at least create frictions within these fandoms. When hearing cases like these, i always wonder, "who will gain most from these frictions?"

• Like 4

a netizen claiming to be a SONE/KAMILIA doesn't mean that that person is actually a SONE/KAMILIA. A lot of netizens are simply Kpop idols/celebs haters who, when given the chance, would diss anything related to those kpop idols/celebs. Some would even try to incite a fan war between fandoms or at least create frictions within these fandoms. When hearing cases like these, i always wonder, "who will gain most from these frictions?"

that's what i'm wondering too, well, even though it came from just a hater, still the name that hater brought is between the fandom involved, and is quite dangerous, if somebody get it wrong than it won't be good for sure.. i'm really thankful that now i'm a multi fandom.. so i won't get insulted easily.. hahaha..

but i'm sure you understand this too, a real fan won't do this kind of stuff.. right? well, that's what we a fan must dealt with.. haters.. 

what what what?

don't understand why some ****** netizen don't like to see their friendships?

I liked that photos before,

I think it's awesome to see their friendships, as I'm really like those 3! Jessica, Hara, Minkyung. I'm slightly biased to them too!

*sigh* It is sad that Hara and the others cannot freely post comments or photos without offending or provoking haters into spreading negativism around the K-pop world. Why is there so much hate in this world when these K-pop idols are basically trying to have fun or just play around?  :facepalm: 

Are people that easily offended with photos like these? I wonder if these certain individuals dislike the meaning of life in an offensive way or having nothing better else to do, but spread negative feelings around? :jyc1: 

a real fan won't do this kind of stuff.. right?

exactly. real fans won't diss other fandoms because they will care for their idols and fandom and they know that they will get the same treatment  if they do.

don't understand why some ****** netizen don't like to see their friendships?

*sigh* It is sad that Hara and the others cannot freely post comments or photos without offending or provoking haters into spreading negativism around the K-pop world. Why is there so much hate in this world when these K-pop idols are basically trying to have fun or just play around?  :facepalm:    Are people that easily offended with photos like these? I wonder if these certain individuals dislike the meaning of life in an offensive way or having nothing better else to do, but spread negative feelings around? :jyc1: 

people can turn into haters when they have serious mental issues. Recurring feelings like being left out, ignored, rejected, frustrated, insecurity,  jealousy, and self resentment could trigger these hate responses, moreover anti-social behaviors in general. They might see idols as super fortunate individuals living glamorous and blissful lives. Something that they believe they can never achieve and can only dream of in life.  What they fail to realize is that those idols worked super hard to be where they are, not to mention all the sacrifices and hardships that they had to go through and endure in reaching their goals and dreams.

Since the internet provides haters with a false feeling of security  (hidden from society behind their keyboards and room walls), they feel that they can just do and say whatever they want and be as hateful and ignorant as much as they want without having to answer for their actions. As if they r lashing back at society for all the 'bad' feelings that they've been getting. And which better targets than those 'super lucky' idols who have gained much love, attention, and respect from society?

Some say that ignorance is bliss. Well i don't agree with that saying. Ignorance bring forth ignorance in return. Just like how hatred bring forth hatred in return. Nothing blissful about that, right? :P

• Like 2

my thoughts:

1) why did hara delete it? but then, it's her choice too.

2) don't jump into conclusion that the comments came from a fandom or they represent the whole of a fandom.

3) if not for hara, i won't look at the image for more than 1 time. anyway, i don't zoom into the 2 other faces.

4) if i was bothered, i kept it to myself. (friend's friend is neither my friend nor my enemy).

5) in this fandom, i'm only with the girls, the rest doesn't interest me.

• Like 1

Now, welcome to an Idol's personal hell, where evils disguised as internet trolls. These haters are the main reason why Hara can't post instagram photos freely. Ugh. They're getting into my nerves!!!! :cursing:

• 1 month later...