[2015.04.13] KARA Confirms May Comeback with New Mini Album

Jappy

RLrKtyD.jpg

It has been confirmed that girl group KARA will be making a comeback in May with a brand new mini album.

According to KARA’s agency, DSP Media, on April 14, the group is gearing up to release their seventh mini album next month.

It will be their first comeback in about 10 months since they promoted with their sixth mini album “Mamma Mia,” which was revealed in August of last year. It is said that the upcoming album will be filled with songs that will display the members’ improvement and upgraded maturity.

With the addition of newest member Youngji last year, KARA successfully wrapped up promotions with “Mamma Mia,” and the four members of the group are now working hard to prepare for their return to the stage.

Meanwhile, the group is currently in the final stages of album productions and is getting ready to unveil the comeback title song and concept as soon as the album is finished.

Source: Soompi

• Like 15

With the addition of newest member Youngji last year, KARA successfully wrapped up promotions with “Mamma Mia,” and the four members of the group are now working hard to prepare for their return to the stage.

Is that just a figure of speech, or something like the 4th Japanese Karasia tour in 2015?

If it's just few Summergic TV performances, that wouldn't require that much work?

Finally!
I am so happy
:energetic:

Yesss!!! KARA is back. I thought I must wait longer for their Korea comeback but they finally returned. Can't wait to see the concept. Hopefully, our girls will do a sexy concept like Pandora ><

When they refer to their comeback to the stage, I guess they're reffering to the stages of korea (Music Bank, etc, etc)

But I hope they'll win more prizes this time around. Since they were very active in the last few months and people know YoungJi better, I can see that happend.