[2015.04.16] KARA will undergo complete makeover for upcoming comeback

Frience

KARA.jpg

Girl group KARA is making a comeback next month, and the girls have divulge a little extra information to make fans anticipate their return even more.

Since the release of their mini-album MAMMA MIA in August and following promotions for the title track of the same name, KARA has been busy promoting in Japan as well as focusing on individual activities.

It has been revealed that KARA, who just confirmed their comeback this May, recently chose their title track for their return. The girl group will return with a much more mature concept and are focusing on their comeback with a fresh set of staff.

Agency officials told TV Report that this upcoming album is being handled with more care than ever. “KARA is preparing to show off their charm with their stage choreography. Look forward with much anticipation to their comeback this May.”

Source: koreaboo.com
  • Like 9

They will go back to their roots as a R&B artist, we will see break it 2.0 called Nailed It

Good one, but wouldn't a sequel to Break It be called Fix It?

Although seriously they might try something more mature than a collection of 4-minute dance pop songs. I mean something along the lines of Janet Jackson's "Rhythm Nation 1814", which was almost a progressive album with all interludes and stuff, had some statements about the society, but also had some of the best dance pop hits of the 80's, and a couple of nice ballads.

Woaaaah! That'll be totally new o_o

LOL..you both had me laughing on this one, but if Hara does have short hair, I guess we'll all still love her regardless!!  :lol2:  Personally, it would be cool to see all the KARA members  wear traditional outfits/dresses from various Asian countries of  Japan, Korea, Thailand, and  Malaysia/Philippines. :offtopic: 

What is more mature than an ending? We've heard nothing about new contracts for KARA. Could we be seeing the end of KARA(4old+5+4new)? We've heard nothing about April. Could it be that April = KARAnewbeginning? There would be 7 months of transition, with a crowning of a new leader in December or January.

Very unlikely ... most likely new haircuts.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles

We've heard nothing about new contracts for KARA. Could we be seeing the end of KARA(4old+5+4new)? We've heard nothing about April. Could it be that April = KARAnewbeginning? There would be 7 months of transition, with a crowning of a new leader in December or January.  

Whatever it takes to get Somin to become a KARA member is OK in my book.

it was my hope towards total revolution until april came into light.

now since it was mentioned, shall i revive the wish?

ignore the noise and make it happen.

and when it does happen, may all noise quits and finally returns the peace.

really curious on what transformation they'll be doing now. Hoping they go back to their fun and sexy concept like how they were on step. I think that really suited them

• Like 1

Oh my anticipation feelinga are killing me! Mature or no mature both are good enough for me. Can't wait for their comeback!

Oh my anticipation feelinga are killing me! Mature or no mature both are good enough for me. Can't wait for their comeback!

• Like 1

Oh my anticipation feelinga are killing me! Mature or no mature both are good enough for me. Can't wait for their comeback!Oh my anticipation feelinga are killing me! Mature or no mature both are good enough for me. Can't wait for their comeback!

I agree.. Can't wait for it!!

Anyway, Mature image really fits Gyuri IMO..

• 2 weeks later...

What is more mature than an ending? We've heard nothing about new contracts for KARA. Could we be seeing the end of KARA(4old+5+4new)? We've heard nothing about April. Could it be that April = KARAnewbeginning? There would be 7 months of transition, with a crowning of a new leader in December or January.  

Very unlikely ... most likely new haircuts.

Aren't their contracts good until the end of this year?? I thought that Seungyeon, Gyuri & Hara renewed at the end of 2013 for 2 years.