[Video] A story of Goo Hara...A sad story! :(

karaseungyeonfan

Well before i start! This will be my first post in KH. If i made a mistake please delete if necessary.  

I've watched numerous clips and shows of KARA ever since i began to love KARA. But out of all the clips and shows i have watch this one i am posting really hit me hard. Even though Seung Yeon is my bias and Goo Hara is my close second! This made me appreciate Kara overall and well it made me love Hara more and more!  Hara she never gave up on her dream. She was rejected from different companies and finally DSP gave her a chance to become a star! Now look at her today she became the visual of the group and looks great! 

Again if its already posted please merge or lock it if necessary. I've tried a search and didn't see it! Thanks for baring with me on this first post of mine!  

Credit to BryanOng78 for providing the clip!  

I cannot figure out how to embed a video on here! I'll just leave a link and just view it in new window!       https://youtu.be/vg0f5t7TJVk

Edited by karaseungyeonfan
  • Like 2

I were watch that last year and re-watch it again just now.

I'm really likes her personality too- She's really a warm-hearted girl,

she likes to going out with others and pay the meals often, she picks up her friends

she's really honest - maybe she's the first girl-group idols that admit she's got her nose and eyes done, how brave?

and she's managed her wealth really well - she bought a landed house and an office building for long-term investment rather than wasting mone to buy expensive cars

her car before is MB B200

and now, only small Fiat 500.

unfortunately, I dont know either the source for that video.

• Like 1

God of VIctory - KARA vs Secret

xyfccy_gov-kara-secret-ep-2-part-1-eng-sub_shortfilms

Thank you! Just watched it and wow tough competition! 

Edited by tragicpiano
Do NOT quote media, please