[Video] Han Seungyeon struggle to keep KARA alive!

I've posted a video of Hara in her early days before she became a member of KARA! In her own Hara section of KH. Out of the two this one hits me harder. Seung Yeon is my bias and she's gone through many things to keep KARA alive. I'll let the clip do the talking. But be warn you will shed a tear. I always do when i watch this clip.    (Again KH i have searched to see if anyone has posted and thanks in advance for letting me post this. I know its an old clip but since i am here i might as well contribute to KH in a way!  

During the clip it shows Hammie falling on stage while doing Lupin! That hits me all the time and made me cringed when she fell! I tend to look away when it happens. She is one strong idol, she doesn't give up and pick herself up and continue!   The song she sings at the end is very touching and shows her struggles for KARA to be a strong group! 

Credit to BryanOng78 again for providing a heart felt clip of my bias Seung Yeon! Thank you kind sir!    https://youtu.be/M5EyvFWB3pY

And if that made you sad there is a part 2 where its a happy one with her doing random funny dances and pretty much her mosquito sounds and other animal sounds! Really cute i must say and thats why she is my bias!!  Enjoy KH!   https://youtu.be/Y_HDuhpHhto

Edited by karaseungyeonfan
  • Like 3

No prob! I posted HARA's not to long ago. Both are great clips of their struggles! Very heart warming and touching! And if you are a big fan of KARA you will feel their pain! I know i do and thats why I love the videos! 

PS if someone can tell me the interview at the very beginning of the clip that would be awesome! Thanks