[2009.04.07] MTV KARA's Meta Friends

coffeebeanie

200904071556051187321a1.jpg

MTV, in collaboration with Binggrae and Metacone brings you the search for KARA's ultimate friend.

MTV's newest project <KARA's Meta Friends> will be about the search for the KARA members ultimate friend. The concept of the show is to search for people who would want to be friends with celebrities, and will provide a place for them to strike up a genuine friendship.

The first round of applications will be online through (www.metacone.co.kr) or (www.mtv.co.kr). Those interested just have to send in the reasons why they want to be KARA's friend to the Metacone or MTV website. The online applications are only till Wednesday, April 22, and the 15 people to take part in the program will be announced on Saturday, April 25.

The 15 contestants chosen will meet KARA in a fan-meeting, after which, they be put in a survival type of program together with the KARA members. For this, they will go on a trip with the girls, where they will have to fulfill different missions until only 5 remain.

This program will give the contestants a chance to see how KARA's schedule works. In addition to this, they will be able to bond with the members on the 2 day, 1 night trip with KARA. Lastly, the lucky 5 will be given a once in a lifetime opportunity as they will be stand on stage together with KARA, and in the opening of the public outdoor concert, they will be introduced as their best friends. This will take place in KARA's first ever mini-concert.

The show, which will be an avenue for young people to be able to do things together with their idols, will air this May with 6 episodes on MTV.

source: ASIAE NEWS LINK

thanks to mae@KARAholic

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic.com CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, the girls have a lot in store for them. :blushing: like...a lot. o.o

they're gonna have a mini concert as well! :blushing: i wonder if it'll be like an indoor fanmeeting + mini concert. lol DSP is really stepping it up.

and lucky fans. gets to go on trip with Kara. i'm looking forward to this as well. :) i wonder if its gonna collide with Idol Show.

thanks tin!

that's really great!

finally Kara gets MTV show but a different one compared to the other. It's different but asian style of Paris Hilton's in search for my new BFF?

OMG a TRip?!?!? So dead jealous here lol :blushing: I wanna come too hehehe :blushing:

thanks for sharing

Oh my god so jealous! I'd totally sign up if I were 1)korean, 2)lived in korea or 3)made canada and korea neighbours ;D

I hope it's not lame like paris hiltons BFF show where most of the contestants just want fame through them =/

awww yay, im so interested to see how the show will be like.... :D

it sounds very exciting and fun, so glad the girls are getting so many opportunities

it just shows how popular they are becoming :)

and a mini-concert EEEEEE... ahhh the 15 chosen are so lucky ehehe

go go KARA :)

thanks for the translation tin :)

Lucky fans ^^

Especially the 5 fans who would win...XD

Its nice to see Kara having a show at the same time make new friends ^^

I'm excited to see that...XD

How we all wish we could join...lol

Thank you very much for the translations Tin onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

i like this idea.. just it makes KARA really accessible to the fans :D.. i don't think it'd be like Paris Hilton's show lol.. i wonder if contestants should have a specific member in mind that they'd want to be friends with or just KARA in general... anyways.. seems like it should be fun.. can't wait! :)

thanks Tin.. quick translations :)

i dont really like this, i afraid that they will feel burdened.. set up friendship wont last long...

like the girls are being forced to be friends with them? lol.. i think it's more like only for the show .. it'd be a good experience for the fans, i assume only KARA fans will be entering.. yea i was thinking.. can they trust them too?.. but i assume they'll be sane lol

Aww can't wait for this to air!! It'll be so great to get to see the girls in their everyday lives and interacting with fans/friends. It's a great exposure for the girls, glad to know they're getting more shows and whatnot.