Introducing.. New Layout: Pinkolu7ion!

flamestalker

Hello Kamilias!  

Long time no see. We have an exciting announcement for you all.. we'd like to show you our new layout, Pinkolu7ion! We went for a cutesy, brighter pastel layout to contrast the purple layout from before. It features all seven members (current and former) to remind that all of them belong to KARA and we will support them now and in the future!   

First, here's our amazing new header!   y5PPwRd.png   dX3gbtB.png

It also features links to our social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube). Please follow them all for updates about KARA and KARAholic! 

6Ml2o1X.png

Our member forums also got a redesign:  

DomIrns.png        

Lastly, check out the new and improved Shoutbox! Hope to chat with you in there! 

WC1GM50.png

Some thanks have to go out.. including: Mark and Ronald222 (IT Admins), without the coding this would not be possible. To our amazing graphic design team, you really went beyond with the graphics and pictures and it all paid off! And all other staff for providing input into the creation of the layout, without you guys and your initiative, none of this would have even been done. It was a great success and it looks absolutely amazing! Thanks again and hope you all enjoy this layout!  

-KH Staff

PS. Interested in seeing our older layouts? 

2013 - Purple Revolution

2013 - Christmas Theme!

2011 - Jet Coaster Amusement Park

2010 - Epic-ness

2009 - The Karaholic Revolution

2009 - Sweet Honey

2009 - Princesses: Diary

2008 - Christmas

• Like 8

for a second, i thought i would be re-captivated by the old themes. (i missed those days.)

unfortunately, most images are gone now. (i believe some are still "living" in some old discussion threads.)

anyway and once again, thanks for all the efforts!

for a second, i thought i would be re-captivated by the old themes. (i missed those days.)

unfortunately, most images are gone now. (i believe some are still "living" in some old discussion threads.)

anyway and once again, thanks for all the efforts!

in the process of searching for these older pics! 

• Like 1

Great job overall! I was first hesitant with the idea of a pink page, but now I am getting acclimated to it. Possibly a good idea to follow up different themes with a bright page for one year and a darker color for the following year? The Purple Revolution to Pink Power is a great idea - new outlook and much more vibrant and plenty of energies!!!!

:kara: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...