[2015.05.05] KARA to remake Fin.K.L's 'Forever Love' as part of their upcoming Japanese album in June

flamestalker

87lwEoZ.jpg      

If you love KARA and you love their former agenc sunbae Fin.K.L, then you'll be ecstatic to find out that KARA will be remaking one of Fin.K.L's hit songs "Forever Love"!

On May 6, KARA's agency said, "In June, KARA will be releasing a remake of sunbae group Fin.K.L's 'Forever Love' to be included in their fifth Japanese full album 'GIRL'S STORY'. They are gathering anticipation throughout Japan."

The KARA members will be super busy this spring and summer, as they just released their chart-topping Japanese single "Summergic", will be having a Korean comeback at the end of this month, and now another Japanese full-length album in June!

Take a listen to Fin.K.L's 1999 hit song "Forever Love" to get yourself hyped up about KARA's upcoming remake!

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/kara-to-remake-finkls-forever-love-as-part-of-their-upcoming-japanese-album-in-june

• Like 1

Why would people hate the idea ? "Forever Love" is a very famous song then and now. A remake by KARA would potentially bring more people into the 'kamilia' state.

Well I guess whatever and whenever there will still be haters. Really sad. But hey at least I am excited :D  :gemcheer:

• Like 3

yay!! Fin.K.L and KARA love! ^_^

ever since they performed this song at DSP Festival, I wanted to have them do a cover and release it.. so happy that it will be included in their album.. it's a great song to be performed by a great group! What more can I ask for! ^_^

• Like 1

On May 6, KARA's agency said, "In June, KARA will be releasing a remake of sunbae group Fin.K.L's 'Forever Love' to be included in their fifth Japanese full album 'GIRL'S STORY'.

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: 

Seriously, are they going to use that name???

I said somewhere jokingly that whatever their Japanese albums are going to be called, it's got to be "Girls" something.

Apparently I wasn't wrong.

Once or twice would be OK, but if their previous albums have been called Girl's Talk, Super Girl, Girls Forever, Fantastic Girls there's sure not much notable difference in the theming of those albums. Their Korean album names make much more sense.

If they were called Girls' Generation or something, adding the word "girl" every time might make some sense, but this seems just unimaginative. Fortunately their music has been good... so far.

i know it has been ridiculously rejected by fans, well before it has been decided.

but.. why can't we accept whatever name which has been decided?

the names, kara members may have some inputs too.

whether if they stick with "girl" or not, it doesn't matter much.

i don't know what to say anymore..

nowadays i'm getting too tired, i'll just think "forget this fandom, let it be."

Guest LaumeSea

Whoa. So great idea. I love mostly Finkls' songs :gemhappy:

And KARA bring life to Forever love 2015 :gemheart:

Forever KARA4 :gemflower:

I actually like the Girls title theme its kinda cute, anyways I cant wait to see Kara's version of Forever love!! If Rainbow can cover the song as well Kara can do it as well!!! Cant wait to hear the new songs!   

Check out some of other Kara's FIN.K.L cover 

Edited by UЯмan☆홍윤성
  • Like 2

I think that this is a good idea. 'Forever Love' is such a nice song and one of Fin.K.L most popular song.

Moreover the song fits KARA japanese image but I wonder if this remake will be in korean or japanese.

KARA will definitely make the greatest version of Forever Love and will make this song more memorable & easy listening than Fin K.L.'s version.  :thumbup: 

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:   

Seriously, are they going to use that name???

I said somewhere jokingly that whatever their Japanese albums are going to be called, it's got to be "Girls" something.  

Apparently I wasn't wrong.  

Once or twice would be OK, but if their previous albums have been called Girl's Talk, Super Girl, Girls Forever, Fantastic Girls there's sure not much notable difference in the theming of those albums. Their Korean album names make much more sense.  

If they were called Girls' Generation or something, adding the word "girl" every time might make some sense, but this seems just unimaginative. Fortunately their music has been good... so far.

It's marketing ... stick with something simple ... there's a reason why it's Microsoft Word, Google Maps, and Apple Watch.

KARA will definitely make the greatest version of Forever Love and will make this song more memorable & easy listening than Fin K.L.'s version.  :thumbup: 

Let's just say that the industry has come a long way since this song was released.

• Like 1

Dear Haters, take it or leave it. It is DSP's decision, not KARA's. Fin K.L. is Fin. K.L., KARA  is KARA. No more, no less. Let's not compare.