[2015.05.26] 7th Korean Mini Album: In Love

flamestalker

I've been listening to the preview for the past few hours, and I'd have to say that musically, this would be better than Day & Night, and that was already a pretty solid mini-album.

Just based on the preview, you know that they virtually covered all the bases, from strong beats to soft ballads, and all six songs sound like a KARA retrospective. For a group that has undergone so many changes, to be able to retain their unique sound is a feat in itself.

Special mention goes to Youngji's rap in track 4, sounds almost like Nicole!

• Like 1

After listening to the album teaser I'm satisfied because it seems to sound like KARA and that is the most important for me. I love how they look so beautiful for the concept. And I'm also glad they will perform for Dream Concert....it is very a sweet gift for the fans.

Special mention goes to Youngji's rap in track 4, sounds almost like Nicole!

Yeah, Youngji is surprisingly talented in rapping.

I'm always disappointed hearing Nicole's rap parts that were given to Hara, as they would be much better done by Youngji.

^^ Okay who's who again.................?

I'm joking but i was like that when i first got into KARA almost in all of their youtube MVs LOL! Only two days away and maybe a week or two till it gets here from Japan!

Just ordered my copy^^ it's gonna take a while until I get it but I'm on holiday, [Thranduil voice] I'm patient, I can wait. Okay I actually can't wait to get it^^ Cupid is so great <3 it's really addictive! Can't wait to properly hear the rest of the songs. (I've promised myself not to listen to them before-handed anywhere, I want to keep the element of surprise like with DAY & NIGHT.)