• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
flamestalker

Album
[2015.05.26] 7th Korean Mini Album: In Love

89 posts in this topic

:dead: It so good, can't wait 

Hara teaser ~ I love her style  :gemnoway:  :gemnoway:  :gemnoway:  :gemnoway: 

1 person likes this

Haraaa! Haraaaaaa :dead: Can't wait for group teaser!!

Another song revealed (Starlight) from In Love album

Y1bKSMB.jpg

Edited by zhayeph

They all look so gorgeous! Can't wait for the release!

Comeback next week - M! Countdown.

1 person likes this

Album Preview

Tracklist

CFicEOdUEAIiUv2.jpg

1 person likes this

I've been listening to the preview for the past few hours, and I'd have to say that musically, this would be better than Day & Night, and that was already a pretty solid mini-album.

Just based on the preview, you know that they virtually covered all the bases, from strong beats to soft ballads, and all six songs sound like a KARA retrospective. For a group that has undergone so many changes, to be able to retain their unique sound is a feat in itself.

Special mention goes to Youngji's rap in track 4, sounds almost like Nicole!

1 person likes this

MV teaser !! ^_^

Edited by zhayeph
2 people like this

Wow they have that kinda retro sound to it! Sounds more mature, almost like Miss A! But in a good way! Looking forward to it!

After listening to the album teaser I'm satisfied because it seems to sound like KARA and that is the most important for me. I love how they look so beautiful for the concept. And I'm also glad they will perform for Dream Concert....it is very a sweet gift for the fans.

comeback next week! Music Bank ^_^

1 person likes this

Special mention goes to Youngji's rap in track 4, sounds almost like Nicole!

Yeah, Youngji is surprisingly talented in rapping.

I'm always disappointed hearing Nicole's rap parts that were given to Hara, as they would be much better done by Youngji.

Kara comeback stage next week on Music Core

cr: KBS World TV   I can't stop listen Cupid, it's a great and catchy song :teary:

Edited by karapanama
1 person likes this

It's a really good song!! especially after hearing the live version.. can't wait for the full MV! :D

KARA line: [D-1] KARA Come back! 7TH MINI ALBUM [iN LOVE] 2015. 05. 26 PM 12:00 (KST)

CF0WmXLXIAA5hqT.jpg

1 person likes this

^^ Okay who's who again.................?

I'm joking but i was like that when i first got into KARA almost in all of their youtube MVs LOL! Only two days away and maybe a week or two till it gets here from Japan!

The beat of Cupid is great.

Their live performance was flawless.

Cupid is quite addicting ^____^,the moment I've watch some videos taken from Dream Concert 2015,I'm spazzing hard that I forgot to eat my lunch...hope they'll release the full mv soon..or maybe later :gemhoho:

11 more hours befire the release of the MV ^_^ excited for the MV version (audio) I guess it'll sound slightly different from DCON

[LIVE ON AIR] MelOn Premiere Showcase: KARA(카라)

Starts in 2 hours and 20 minutes!

Join us!  :gemshout:

Just ordered my copy^^ it's gonna take a while until I get it but I'm on holiday, [Thranduil voice] I'm patient, I can wait. Okay I actually can't wait to get it^^ Cupid is so great <3 it's really addictive! Can't wait to properly hear the rest of the songs. (I've promised myself not to listen to them before-handed anywhere, I want to keep the element of surprise like with DAY & NIGHT.)