Official Idol Show Season 4 Thread

chupachups

Since we have a thread for all individual members, might as well have a discussion for the whole group. :rolleyes:

any discussion or random spazz moments you want to share!

[2009.04.02] Episode 1 [Eng-Subbed]

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[2009.04.09] Episode 2 with Kang Daesung [Eng-Subbed]

*there's a mistake in the credits for this episode.

Hopelesshong/Peter translated Episode 2 for us.

A big thanks to him!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[2009.04.16] Episode 3 with Lee Chun Hee [ Eng-Subbed]

Thanks to SWEET MELODIX! :rolleyes:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought episode 1 was hilarious. probably because of Hara? :rolleyes: i dont know, i think she really make this episode funnier to watch. it's amusing seeing her losing her posture for food. lol

and we see how calm Gyul is. like she let the younger ones go at it and in the end, when she knows that they're losing it...she goes for it and win! :rolleyes: i love Jiyoung for her random expressions. haha!

i thought it was a really enjoyable episode..every girl had their moment :thumbup1:

nicole's cake has to go down in KARA history :rolleyes: ..

for the "Of Course" game, i think the maknaes were a bit too involved in the game :rolleyes:

hope some of things they said, they won't regret...

thanks to Sweet Melodix for subbing!

The girls are hilarious. The episode was entertaining and fun to watch.

Ofcourse battle between the maknae was funny. Nicole is epic fail. lol. She didn't understand Ji Young's first attack but said ofcourse anyways. lol.

Ji Young looked very shy when she did her mission. She only tapped their head and the students are so funny. "Hit me. Hit me." lol.

I thought the BOF question was gonna be easy for them since they are big fans but it took them a couple trys before getting it right with the hint. (Maybe they are only big fans of Hyun Joong? I know Jing likes Lee Minho but maybe it's because Kim Joon didn't appear as much as the rest.) Hara was epic fail here. She kept saying Rui then got Ji Young saying it too, technically she's right but Boom was looking for the Korean version names. ^_^ Then she added Kim Hyung Joon to the cast. :D

the first episode was just LOVE!!! lol finally a show where the girls can just show who they really are~

Hara just jump our of herself and Jiyoung is so mature for her age XD finally getting to really now the girls.

they must REALLY love F4!! I want to see F4 guesting in Idol show now~

who do you think will couple with who???

Junpyo - Gyuri [lol who wouldn't want to see that?]

Jihoo - Seungyeon [because SY love SS<3 and they look good too]

YiJeong - Hara [EHHH!!! gorgeous~]

Woobin - Nicole AND Jiyoung [lol they would be seriously funny~]

i had just finished watching the first epi & it was just hella fun!!! soo hilarious!!! i didnt expect it would be soo funny!!! haha... oh man...theres too many things to say..it seems like the whole epi is sooo funny!!i really cant w8 for the next one.. thank u for subbing it Sweet Melodix!!!!!!!

ooh I loved the revival of the of course game, haha gyuri is so awesome with her responses and her stares :wub:

seungyeon was so cute with her reactions too haha

nicole is so funny with her cake~ lol i laughed way too many times at that, and never ceases to make me laugh

hara was pretty funny, so desperate for foood xD

ji youngs not as immature as i thought she would be in terms of being hyper! though she just needs work on her manners, i get a slightly bratty vibe off her cause of her age and the way she acts in other videos too (just an opinion from what ive noticed, not hating on her ><)

^

haha, i guess she may come off as bratty sometimes...or rather, instead of bratty, i think she's just letting her expressions out? like, when she doesn't get her turn she would sulk or hit the pillow playfully. like Boom said, she's really honest with expressing herself and like Jing replied...she's only joking about it. haha. i think that's all for the show? lol

Gyul is definitely awesome. lol. Even Boom didn't want to go against her. lol

the girls are damn hilarious in the show . esp the part where they fight for food and all of them was really into the game , they got all crazy but cute and funny at the same time !

just wondering , will the sub version be out for dl ? i wanted to watch it all over again but youtube just buffers too slow to me . anyway ! thx alot for subbing ! sweet melodix rocks :D !

hope to see epi 2 with subs soon !

^ It'll be up soon XD patient

I haven't watch epi2 yet but it seemed fun lol with the cow suit

Oh Hara keke

Boom is too old for the girls energy lmao

he gave up even when the girls guest with 2PM

===

but yeah now I understand the beginning of epi1

it's so cute how the FT boys complain how the girls didn't guest for them kekeke

Edited by MiSS.GiRlli3

I wasn't worried that Boom was going to co-host with the girls. They really do match with each other.

The first ep. was very funny, and I just finished watching the second ep. It was okay, I think it was because Daesung, didn't talk that much. It seemed like he was awkward or shy around the girls lol.

The next guest is lee Chung hee, I think I spelled his name right. He stars in Family outing with Daesung, He's the guy thats really smart from what I heard.

omg Hara was crazy hilarious in this episode.. never in my wildest thoughts i'd see Hara in that getup lol.. :o

although i felt bad for Jing.. i mean Dae didn't really care for her until the end and this episode was majorly hara XD...

i guess she got picked at the end, that's all that matters :D

i totally knew Gyuri was going to ask Dae to call her Noona lol.. i knew it!! :D

i felt bad for Cole though.. he only gave her a 6 XD...she's still a girl :(

the belt part haha..

Oh in the first part, i wish i knew what gyuri was saying that was cracking them up lol..

my favorite part was when sy was singing and hara was clapping with her scuba gear :D

yea Daesung was uncomfortable XD.. i liked the first episode better... now i know why fans only want their group on the show and no guests lol.. their group loses screen time..

chung hee.. i see gyuri messing with him ^_^ haha

I cant wait for episode 2 with subs. :D

But it was already funny without them. Hara was so funny! ^_^ In that cow suit and with those flippers on. I can see why Daesung picked her for having the best performance. Well I think thats the case.

But I really wanted to see more Ji Young --> Daesung action. He only picked her at the end! >_<

And aww she was jaelous of Hara because she got to sit next to him..Daesung seemed really embarrassed and kinda shy around them. But that was really funny to see. I would love to see him come back on the show and this time take the rest of Big Bang with him :o

episode one..ahh hilarious!

hara..more of her personality is showing! :D

i KNEW she was competitive! lol

i havent seen episode two yet..

all i saw was the part when hara was dressed in the cow suit!

lol..she's so cute when she put the glasses on daesung! <33

jiyoungie! omg she was so cute when she like..ran away when she was done singing

nicole dancing to "let me dance" <33 gyuri and her goddess self<33

seungyeon was really cute during the balloon popping thing ^_^

lee chunhee is on the next episode!?

omg..i love him! lol

looks like only one person will go on..

i was hoping other idol GROUPS..will go on

WHAT IF kimbum went on there?! atleast its one of the f4's..lol :o

Edited by SushiRiceChopstix

erm.. i am jus wondering..

is the idol show season 4 subbed gonna be posted in this fourm for download?

yep yep, it will be. we're finding out ways to encode it to a smaller file. ^_^

episode. :lol: even though it was daesung who is guesting, i think it was mostly Kara all the way? lol

like, he didn't really participate and just judge them..haha, i think it would be better if they let him be more involved. lol

Nicole and the belt. LOL. i honestly thought it was a whip at first, and when she started putting it on right there...hahaha, so funny and random.

but Hara really cracks me up with the cow getup. she even brought that dancing cow along. haha!