Official Idol Show Season 4 Thread

chupachups

I think I'll wait until the sub come out and then watch then too [lol I'm not trying to pressure anyone]

it's cuz it's like watching or reading spoiler before seeing a drama XD

but from what I see Daesung was REALLY quiet rather than how he really is... lol the girls make him

speechless

Maybe it's right [after watching the interview w/ Tomo] Seungyeon unni is really quiet...well she has her cute moment but she never involve too much...

but Hara REALLY open up!! lol

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thnx for the gifs Anne!

Loved the first episode.

Hara and Nicole Of Course part was so funny, they kept countering

not giving each other even a second to say " Of Course ".

Then during the guessing game, Hara kept saying Rui instead of Jihoo

and she influenced Makne Young. And her depression from not getting

a snack was funny too.

Thanks for the gif. Anne!

just realized that since 2pm is coming back, maybe they'll come on Kara's idol show. *Crossing my fingers*

That would be great! I really wanna see them together again! :3

Ep 2 was great, i love the part where boom fall while running along with the girls... LMAO...

And its funny to see how dae got all blushing with each member fangirlsmm....

Hara is the spotlight for this ep,

And love how Sy found out that Jing draw herself taller than daesung at the drawing selection part... :)

I enjoyed this episode, so i'm looking forward to the next..

my favorite parts were the "of course" game, aigoo, Hara and Maknae Cole seems like they were really fighting heheh, then Gyul with her glare to SungYeonnie...

and I like the last part too, you have to answer correctly to get some food...

Maknae Cole's "that's why you have to study well" is the best phrase ever...

Hara I mean everybody is extremely hyper in here...

lol this episode definitely made me laugh a lot and that was without subs !

they are so physical and random in this one + chunhee was definitely not shy about being silly wiht the girls xD

...though they might have overwhelmed him a little! hahaha

I saw the 3rd episode with Chung Hee yesterday and it was really funny~ :D

But I really hope to see it with subs soon and Im also still waiting for them to sub episode 2 because I really want to see it with subs XD

But I was a bit confused..when they danced for Chung He he had to choose someone and eventually he chose Ji Young :(

So I thought she would become his partner for in the game or something, but in the end he chooses Hara and Gyuri to be on his team.. :lol: It made me a bit confused of what was going on LOL

And the one who uploaded it forgot to upload the last part -__- So now I dont know how it ended lol

But Nicole was really sweet to be the only one who kept standing with Boom to be on his team! :3

^^ i totally agree, Nicole's super considerate ^_^

yea he didn't even pick Jiyoung to be on his team XD.. she proved herself in the fish game..

although seeing Jing get affected by her unni's taking Chunhee's attention was kind of funny :D

same thing happened with Daesung, they need to stop playing with her emotions haha.

and Jing's experience handling the fish was quite surprising too.. 4 in one catch lol..

and i can't wait to see the piggy back ride and gyuri's peporo stick game next week :D

I got around to seeing the subbed version of ep 1, and honestly, I had the biggest grin on my face when I heard "Secret World" being played in their intro.

That being said, Gyuri's fierce stare just isn't a fair opponent in Dangyunhaji. It just isn't. Even Boom was like "please, anyone but Gyuri." And poor Hara, she didn't win any food and looked visibly upset. But hey, at least she and the others feasted on Nicole's spoils at the end, so it all evens out.

One thing that irked me a bit was how Boom and the show's editors kept going like "who's Rui?" I hope they do know that Rui is the original manga name for one of the F4 dudes.

Edited by KARAokeing

^^ i know what you mean, the couple matching game is always the one of the best parts of the show haha...so much randomness and fun all around :D

and totally, im so ecstatic that FT Island are the first idol guests...

can't wait to see the couple matches haha... especially seeing who gets seunghyun and minhwan haha :whistling:

from the FT Island thread @ soompi

t4xou8.jpg

they recorded on the 17th(?)

credits: Cyworld + Baidu + zcandyflossz@soompi

no way FT island!! ahh thanks louise.. hmm i wonder.. Hongki seemed interested in Nicole the times he was on SGB

can't wait.. are the girls right on the right side of the pic? lol. outdoor sports? lol

fun!

oh my gosh they are fimling with ft island next? D:

i'm really looking forward to that one then!

I was wondering when they'd start bringing on the other idol groups... plus since kara never guested on their season it's like a make up for that :whistling: