• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao I just finished watching epi2 sub!![THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!]

they were halarious!!! lol my face is all read now cuz all of the laughing ^^

High light moment

-Boom's fall... lol it was so random and funny

-Did you see the look on Jing face when they announce that Daesung was the guest??? lol the others were jumping up and down but she was just speechless hehehe XD soo cute!!!

-Noona~<3 oh Gyul ehehe but SY didn't want him to call her noona~ lol and I love it when he call her name and she turned around*.*

-Hara and Sy bust out laughing when he said he likes girl w/ nice laugh XD

-Hara pig!! OMG that girl~ ahaha i love her so much~

-Seungyeon singing 'I'm a woman too' I love that song!! and when she sang it!! the best ever!!!! I seriously love her voice~

it was a great epi~ but Daesung was too quiet... he was so shy ^^

can't wait to watch the next epi~

but I really hope a group will come on guest not an individual

Updated with Eng-Subbed Links for Episode 2!

haha, this episode 2 proves that Nicole-Boom gets along pretty well.

Boom likes to tease her and in return Nicole doesn't mind being on his team. :thumbup:

yea.. i think boom sees her as a really good donseng.. and he likes to pick on her but she's okay with it.. b/c they have that kind of relationship.. seems like boom bonds the best with Cole and Gyul lol..

daesung was super shy lol.. but i like how he said at the end that KARA were really comfortable to get along with :thumbup:

oh i like what Daesung said about Nicole after her dance, it was really sweet and seemed sincere enough lol

and gyuri with her "screwed up" comment lol!! but i like that gyuri isn't really into her goddess concept 24/7 lol..

Contains spolier for ep.04 with F.T Island

couples

hongki x jiyoung - winner of the couple game

hara x jonghun - they are so cute together

nicole x minhwan - clumsy couple?

seungyeon x seunghyun

gyuri x boom - they didn't play but they did the example at the beginning of how the game is played / MC

poor gyuri, she got pranked at the end even though she won best idol. haha. nicole and her clumsy self. :D i want that as a .gif-when nicole and minhwan bumped heads. lol. and poor nicole, minhwan couldn't really carry her. hongki was having a blast from the side though. lol.

this was a really fun episode to watch. you don't really need subtitles since they didn't say much, though i wish it was longer. they edited alot out too, they didn't show hara chasing hongki like in the preview. i wish they weren't wearing heels. heels and grass don't go well together. hara and jiyoung were smart to wear sneakers though (but i think it's up to their stylist)

Edited by pyang

The second episode was so funny, Hara is hilarious~

And Boom's fall was just so random and funny.

Chunhee episode looks interesting, seems like they had fun during filming.

FT Island, sweet~ I love it when other groups are on. The chemistry~

i wonder who the next guests will be.... :lol:

if im not mistaken there was no preview after episode 4(?)

speaking of episode 4....haha,, seriously enjoyed watching it...

definitely my fave episode so far :D

Edited by louise

agreed 4th episode is definitely my fav, throughout the whole episode, all the games they played looked really fun :D

and after watching the show preview, yay it's 2AM!

idol group interactions here they come ;D

Edited by chopsuey

Aww I'm behind.. didn't have time to catch up with the episodes these days. Maybe I'll just wait for the subs to come out so I can understand all the jokes XD And I'll watch them all in one sitting! -bliss-

Btw, does anyone know the rating for this show? I'm curious as to how the Korean audience is receiving KARA's show.

Both episodes were hilarious...

Ep 1 is the best between the two...

Hara is such a warfreak... She's just so adorable... Haha...

I love Nicole... It's like she has her own world...

Jiyoung is so cute but I think she's taller than me...

I love Seungyeon's hair... She looks like an anime...

And the goddess Gyuri... She's really funny...

I love the show so much !!!

I feel like Boom's a baby-sitted in the show, he has to take care and watch out the kids hahahaha

I love the first ep. when they play 'of cause' game, GyulHam was so funny for me in this game kekeke and JiNi round in this game was so fun I couldn't stop laughing when Nicole said that she didn't understand what the Maknae said hahaha

The ep. with Daesung was also fun, so surprise with Gyuri's drawing talented !!! Like Seungyeon's said that Gyuri has a lot of hiding talented !!!!

On the ep. with Chunhee and FT island, I love the part that Gyuri fall down after wink hahaha

Can't wait for 2AM ep. kekeke

to be honest i didn't expect the show to be that great with 2AM but in the preview it looked really enjoyable and i wonder which celebs they are calling.. i heard Gyuri say "JungMin oppa" lol..

hope this isn't the last show.. XD..