Official Idol Show Season 4 Thread

chupachups

okay that was practically an insult to have KARA's last episode like that :lol:..

nothing special at all.. lol.. now i really wonder if it's b/c of ratings? or b/c KARA has other stuff to do.. it was an okay ep.. showed a lot of 2AM... nicole was clumsy, bumped into gyuri's head :lol:.. they called Eunjung from Jewelry/S, Eetuk from SJ, Wooyoung and Taekyoung from 2PM.. Gyuri and her partner had some weird vibes lol. feels like they were kicked off the show.. but was fun while it lasted so.. i don't get it..

it was an alright ep i guess.. at least KARA's other should be more exciting :D

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent seen it either tin...

but i keep hearing/reading about it being their last episode.... :crying:

i guess thats why im trying to put it off for a while, but im so sad its all over.... i mean only 5 episodes :D

why, oh why... :)

hmm

I got around to seeing the last episode, and it was really all over the place, and didn't really have that enjoyable factor that was there for the Lee Chun Hee and FT Island episodes. The ping pong ball game fell apart pretty quickly (cause everyone kept dropping it) and moved really slowly. Normally, Boom would get a hold of things for question-related games just like in ep 1 with the cushion quiz game, but again, when someone didn't get an answer right, almost immediately they'd be hammering away. Over on the far right, Jinwoon was practically begging Nicole to stop trying to kill him. That was when it became not particularly fun to watch. As atmosphere-killing as it was, I'm glad Boom stepped in to stop the game and move onto another one (the math one) instead.

One part I did like in the episode was when Nicole and Jinwoon called Eun Jung, and when Hara/Jo Kwon overdid the fanboy/fangirl call to their pal Wooyoung. But otherwise...the final season 4 episode could've been done a little better, I think.

i think the episode was okay.. maybe it'd be better if i understood it lol... but it seemed like they didn't expect it to rain so they made use of what was around them.. like the ping pong game was at an odd location.. and the game itself was eh lol..

but i found nicole's part amusing (might be biased :P).. how Sy partnered with Boom was LOL haha.. but MC couple were cute :D..

um Gyuri and Seulong(sp?) were compatible seemed like they were always quietly talking to themselves haha and Boom called them out on several occasions haha.. hmm something fishy going on lol.. Jing and ChangMin.. youngest with the oldest, i think there were 9 years apart haha.. and JoKwon and Hara matched perfectly lol. their sharp energetic selves haha..

the last part when the guys all gave the girls those rings was sweet and the rings were pretty too :D

i wished i knew what each girl said for their good bye though.. i have wait until then to comment :)

Did anyone else notice the compatibility of Gyuri and Seulong? During the ping-pong game where they were all choosing their partners, Gyuri and Seulong were "caught" with their discussion of where they each lived. And later they spoke about how they had an accidental "date" as well. Gyuri and Seulong met at the theaters by accident one time for the same movie at the same time slot. It would've been good to just say that they accidentally met and all but Leader had to go and say something about the time they met, implying that it was really late at night :) Oh Gyul, you digging your own grave there.

*Rough translation of their goodbye messages*

Seung Yeon: To the production team that gave us such a good oppurtunity, thank you so much. Thank you the the wonderful guests as well. In the future we'll keep on showing you a better KARA so please keep on supporting us

Nicole: I hope that the viewers had as much fun as we had watching and I hope that you'll show KARA & 2AM many love in the future

Ji Young: I'm so thankful and I hope you'll keep on supporting us

Hara: (I couldn't hear Hara's part very well)... Please always support us

Gyuri: This was really the first time we became MCs of a variety program and I am/was very happy because of that. If we are ever called back to the show we'll gladly come back

Edited by Bleuspoon

^^ oh i think you meant 2AM lol.. but thanks for all the information..

yes i noticed the gyuri and seulong chemistry lol.. no wonder they kept going back to them lol..hmm late at night? i wonder if it was only them two huh lol..

and gyuri with her last message of if they were to be called back they'll come.. hmm does that mean they weren't suppose to be finished with Idol show?.. too many questions lol

^^ oh i think you meant 2AM lol.. but thanks for all the information..

yes i noticed the gyuri and seulong chemistry lol.. no wonder they kept going back to them lol..hmm late at night? i wonder if it was only them two huh lol..

and gyuri with her last message of if they were to be called back they'll come.. hmm does that mean they weren't suppose to be finished with Idol show?.. too many questions lol

lol, yea you're right. i was listening to Again & Again at the same time so it must've just randomly come out :) . The 'date' was just between them and that's why the others kept on teasing them.

Gyuri meant being calling back to the show as just keeping things friendly and saying that KARA was always going to be open for invitations from the show -_-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It WAS short :/ I hope they keep mcing though .. It's so nice to have them participating in such (:~

Edited by HarukaKaori

• 1 month later...

LOLZ...dat show sure is funny...

More funnier wit Eng subbed...

Hope there's another Idol show next time...

Thanx 4 uploading =]

lol, i LOVED the idol show with kara!!! anyways, i read somewhere that nicole said that her favorite pairing on idol show was with her and minwhan (in the last episode)...where is that? i can't find it on youtube! T.T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I really like all episodes!! :) KARA!!! BOOM!!!

1st episode - I like while they're competed in getting food! Their appetite really big, especially Ha Ra!! ; 2nd episode - I like Ha Ra!!! She's so cute while wearing cow suit! Hilarious! xD ; 3rd episode - Lee Chun Hee is so funny! When catching fish, Ha Ra & Ji Young were so powerful! LOL..