[Nicori] Happy... And - Nicole and Kang Kyun Sang

mae

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they look so comfortable..and uncomfortable at the same time lol

haha i know right! Nicole's so easy to get along with but their age difference is kind of big :D

he's 10 years older than her!! who would've thought.. i saw him when he was younger and he was cute too :D too bad he's older XD..

my favorite part of the mv:

090411-2_renaeri.jpg

090411-1_renaeri.jpg

gtt.jpg

EC9B83EB8A94ECBD9C.gif

credits: as tagged and naver

bonus: Happy...And was number 1 on mnet for real time searches!

Untitled-1.jpg

credit:kwk!

don't know if people actually read this thread..

BUT Nicole got a DSLR camera as a gift from Kang Kyun Sung :P

for her working on Happy.. And with him.. a statement from his company said Nicole was really happy and the other members are super envious :thumbup: and not to mention the song is pretty popular online too :D..

Congrats Cole :D

i'm so happy for nicole..

she is doing her thing,,

people can het to know her more,,,

she have waited for this for so long and now here it comes...

congrats to nicole...

btw..

nice gifs,,

she looks like an angel and she looks like she was having fun... :)

I'm so happy for Nicole, all her hard work is finally paying off - hehe is that a correct term?

I love this song, I always listens to it like twice a day, it's a very good song, easy listening and I love it when she sings like this, not very high but a little bit low and soothing. Makes me remember when she sings the Santa Claus is coming to Town with the girls in one show, can't remember it now. But I know that's when Nicole got my full attention and makes her my favorite. :)

don't know if people actually read this thread..

BUT Nicole got a DSLR camera as a gift from Kang Kyun Sung :D

for her working on Happy.. And with him.. a statement from his company said Nicole was really happy and the other members are super envious :) and not to mention the song is pretty popular online too :D..

Congrats Cole :D

WOW! she got a camera as a gift :DD

that's really nice of him (:

ahahah other members are jealous. XD

but this is nicole's time to shine! (: And that song is doing REALLY well, if it made it above lollipop and stuff, omg. But it's a great song (: AHHH. haha i'm so happy for her!

^^ haha as much as i'd love to believe it was higher than lollipop lol.. i think Happy... And was on top of Lollipop b/c it was the "biggest mover of the week" lol..although Happy... And is on the top 20 on mnet charts.. i think that is better than people expected it to be lol..

and firewater07, yup i agree, Nicole's voice here is like low but i love her tone like this :)

i have a bunch of gifs and caps from the teaser and mv, some i have posted, some i haven't.. some of the gifs are the same, made by different people: click here

• 3 weeks later...

yay this song was featured on kpop zone on arirang :whistling:..

kyun sang changed it from Happy...End to Happy.. And to signify something new starting :D

cool exposure though :D