150526 Cupid MV and Making Of

zhayeph

Few of my strange thoughts and feelings

Waah, really.. dont read this... but int this MV it looks for me like KARA has now 3 leaders, Hara, Hammie and Guyli. 3 of them very capable of being so. And Youngji taken full advantage of being the maknae

It's not revolution, not meant to be, its good, MV is solid. Has maybe few experimental things (interesting to watch). Duh, they killed da man^^

Hara is capable of doing anything perfect, there's no other way for me to describe it. We could just cut the MV for Hara's parts and it would still looks like 5member group MV ( :D)

Gyuri was always taken for beauty godness, and my usual response to this would be "okay, if you say so it should be so". In this MV thou that's not the case! This time it was more like "MAN, GYURI IS DA BEAUTY". Dunno if I just opened up or is it her being perttier with every day passing by?

Youngji was given the role of giving the MV some cuteness, no? Few her shots just ensure my smile don't fade away while watching. Her little alchemy thingy was nice :D

And Hammie.. (My vocabulary don't have more compliments.. what do I do?) Wasn't there said enough in last years, and I dont want to say everything above again! ^^ And she looks comfortable, like "oh Kara to stomp again", no? ;p

and few shots

9rngvB9.jpg

AX504dE.jpg

OFDl1is.jpg

yLZuEiH.jpg

Fsn9siB.jpg

5G6iSGr.jpg

Edited by lethern

• 2 weeks later...