Official Cupid (큐피드) Spazz Thread

I was super impressed with Youngji's rapping! I mean I knew she was good but now she just completely blew my mind. She did such excellent work, I wanna hear her rap more!

I was super impressed with Youngji's rapping! I mean I knew she was good but now she just completely blew my mind. She did such excellent work, I wanna hear her rap more!

YoungJi rapping is soo pure. Its clear and soft and sounds really cute! 

I cannot understand why must Kamilias compare Cupid to Mamma Mia, and other past KARA songs and then rating Cupid as inferior to them. Cupid is Cupid. If you want a powerful song like Mamma Mia, then go hear Mamma Mia. KARA has done a 'Mamma Mia' type song already. Now it is Cupid, plain and simple.

If you have a personal dislike towards Cupid and want to rant hear in KH, then fine. But if Kamilias themselves criticizing the song, the outfit etc in other sites, then these honest opinions would only fuel haters, as well as making other Kamilias feeling discourage to even support the comeback.

Whatever it is, like or dislike, please support the comeback and do not let KARA's name being ridiculed and their effort go to waste.

• Like 3

idk about you guys, but this mini album is far the best one that i've heard. Not a single track that i didn't like from it. This album is such a bless from KARA XD

• Like 3

Youngji's rap was just sooooo hnnng! And I loveeeed just everything about the song! Except for the spelling out Cupid part haha. Let's keep supporting Kara!!!  :gemhyper:

Agree with the spelling out Cupid ... seems like it is this song's version of counting.