• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Whispering Angel

Spazz
Official Cupid (큐피드) Spazz Thread

41 posts in this topic

kara-cupid.jpg

Cupid MV:

Cupid MV Making Of: 

Cupid MV Album Jacket Making

Teasers:

Gyuri teaser:

Seungyeon teaser:

Hara teaser:

Youngji teaser:

Group teaser:

Album Preview:

4 people like this

They all look so perfect on the mv,the outfits contact lenses it fits them hope they'll wear those contacts on music shows

1 person likes this

yeayy finally this thread is opened!

Cupid and "In Love" album sounds great!

Like it!

karacupid.gif

Youngji's rap was just sooooo hnnng! And I loveeeed just everything about the song! Except for the spelling out Cupid part haha. Let's keep supporting Kara!!!  :gemhyper:

1 person likes this

Will always support KARA! YAY! Cupid song is great catchy and loving it!

1 person likes this

The best reaction and review for Cupid by MRJKPOP

Edited by amirultekpi79
1 person likes this

I was super impressed with Youngji's rapping! I mean I knew she was good but now she just completely blew my mind. She did such excellent work, I wanna hear her rap more!

I was super impressed with Youngji's rapping! I mean I knew she was good but now she just completely blew my mind. She did such excellent work, I wanna hear her rap more!

YoungJi rapping is soo pure. Its clear and soft and sounds really cute! 

I agree Younji's rapping is so cool,chill and somehow reminds me of Nicole don't know but at times OG's voice is similar to Cole

I watched MV, listened to all the songs and I can say only one thing. This album is perfect in every detail and girls look fabulous

2 people like this

I cannot understand why must Kamilias compare Cupid to Mamma Mia, and other past KARA songs and then rating Cupid as inferior to them. Cupid is Cupid. If you want a powerful song like Mamma Mia, then go hear Mamma Mia. KARA has done a 'Mamma Mia' type song already. Now it is Cupid, plain and simple.

If you have a personal dislike towards Cupid and want to rant hear in KH, then fine. But if Kamilias themselves criticizing the song, the outfit etc in other sites, then these honest opinions would only fuel haters, as well as making other Kamilias feeling discourage to even support the comeback.

Whatever it is, like or dislike, please support the comeback and do not let KARA's name being ridiculed and their effort go to waste.

3 people like this

I like Youngji's rap but damn could she be a tad louder during the sequence... must be too much silent laughing... original.gif

1 person likes this

idk about you guys, but this mini album is far the best one that i've heard. Not a single track that i didn't like from it. This album is such a bless from KARA XD

3 people like this

Youngji's rap was just sooooo hnnng! And I loveeeed just everything about the song! Except for the spelling out Cupid part haha. Let's keep supporting Kara!!!  :gemhyper:

Agree with the spelling out Cupid ... seems like it is this song's version of counting.

Can we please talk about "Starlight" performance at Music Show Champion? The freestyle dances were hilarious!   

[post=https://youtu.be/vGkEP2m_JXU][/post]

Edited by BlackSwordsWoman!
1 person likes this

Can we please talk about "Starlight" performance at Music Show Champion? The freestyle dances were hilarious!      

I agree fully! Youngji looks so derpy on her solo XD im glad the press was able to catch the moment XD

1432723022_913229.jpg

4 people like this

^^ hahaha...it seems that OG learned that move from her Hara unnie. Hara was popular with that dance once, alongside her corny jokes, especially in Invincible Youth season 1.

1 person likes this