[2015.05.28] KARA’s Han Seungyeon Flaunts Her Smarts on “Problematic Men”

flamestalker

SeungyeonRapMon.png

On the May 28 broadcast of tvN‘s “Problematic Men,” the show featured KARA‘s Han Seungyeon as their first female guest. She shows off her smarts as well as her variety skills for a fun episode.

The singer reveals that she is fluent in English and Japanese. When asked about how she learned English she explains, “I studied abroad in the United States for two years. I lived in New York and New Jersey.” She further shares that she studied there because she had dreamt of becoming a doctor. At Jeon Hyun Moo‘s request, she converses in English with Tyler Rasch.

SeungyeonTyler.png

She further displays her Japanese language skills and shares, “I think it was very helpful to spend time there [for learning Japanese].” Then she speaks fluent Japanese to a surprised Rap Monster who is dazed by her skills.

Then, she discusses her childhood aspiration of becoming a doctor and says, “Since I wasn’t sure I would become a singer, I dreamt of becoming a doctor as a sort of insurance. I studied with the goal of going to Johns Hopkins University. The friends I studied with at that time are all studying medicine now.”

SeungyeonJeonHyunMoo.png

In a separate clip, she also shares which members of KARA she thinks would be the best and worst at solving problems on the show. She selects Gyuri as the best contender because of her skills in games. Conversely, she picks Hara as the weakest candidate because she is better at other things.

Interview with ENG SUB

for more video, click this link: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19549

credit: soompi

• Like 3

I just watched that part where she spoke english lol my cousins went to John Hopkins! I didn't know she lived in Queens, though  :gemcry:  I live in Queens too!!

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly find it really cool she wanted to be a doctor beforehand. She definitely could've done it if she wanted to! And since I'm aspiring to go into the field of medicine it gives me strength somehow knowing she did too haha.