[2015.05.31] Nicole Interview in Kstyle

viperion

1. It has been a while in Japan 
Nicole : Yes, Indeed it was a while here in Japan. There is a fan which preparing a flower for me in the airport. It has give me a good memories as the flower is full of roses ! 

2. All picture and video even in Instagram 
Nicole : I prefer to be look cute in the front hall together with big flower. and it last around 5-10 min (Smile) But they are some flower with shiny part which was very near to my face (Smile) but it look great also after photo-shop setting (Smile)
3. During the press conference of "KCON", It look nervous but in your solo stage here in JAPAN how it completed?
Nicole : Actually they is a mistake. Feel nervous during the show. Just like the song and microphone which can be ended easily on the stage. After it ended, I feel disappointing and regret. Hope can do it again. (Smile)
4. With minor mistake but undetected. It look cool also. On the stage how the fans feel ?
Nicole : I hear a huge voice while on the stage.But I feel shocked also as the fans sound also can be heard clearly while I look through the monitor. It really gave me many confidence to cope with my song echos and movement.I feel very happy.It also boost the people in the front row for my dancing.
5. Did you feel any pressure since it was your Japan first show after 6 month 
Nicole : It was a pressure.Before I come I always say to myself "No Problem , No problem".I made some mistake during practicing and me feel unsafe.I made my debut as singer already 8 year but somehow still feel nervous on the stage. Some people may feel "Look is the child nervous ?" (Smile).
6. Yesterday you has a good relation with some "KCON" staff already. Is they any artist has good bond with you ?
Nicole : Soyu from SISTAR, BOYFRIEND jeongmin,Ming Woo,Block B Pakukyon .....known for long time ago. (2PM) Mr.Jun.K INFINITE also known.Meet in Japan in the same event it feel like open a new windows. INFINITE Uhyon;s is also my old friend. So everytime we meet we greet "Fighting !". Recently all is busy so it hard to have a proper conversation now.

When Japan Album is announced. They is nervous smile face .. (Smile)

1. Japan Album " Something Special" has been announced. What the reaction of your fans ?
Nicole : It been announced recently so not many people will quickly say "is a good dance , good song " for the first time ? For me is was a nice song with nice choreography during the rehearsal.

2. The Hall is blooming out rapidly 
Nicole : Really ? It was shocked for wrong show during "MAMA". So for "Something Special" is a new debut here so will work hard for it.

3. Japan Solo Debut are quite impressive. Do you nervous ?
Nicole : Well, I was alone at that time. So sometime Will made a funny atmosphere by shout loudly "WOW" alone. Later the staff show me the video and I feel so shy when I saw it.I feel so nervous with my corner lip been flip down. The image show that my nervous and my mouth are harden...(smile).
4. During the Press conference they are huge voice "we are Waiting !" and "Wow Wow" that is so awesome.
Nicole : Well, I has no choice but removed the ear receiver because I want to hear they voice. But I was too nervous and couldn't hear the voice but later I can hear it clearly.
5. For your first solo Korean album "First Romance", how do you feel of this album ?
Nicole : Now I am still in learning stage and hope for more challenge.I hope everything is nice as all the song,music and performance are new to me so it was a nice experiences for me. So next time I will be better. 
6. How about the reaction around you ?
Nicole : My objective is to change the image.So I hope for different concept in the album.So I hope for different jacket costume will be the concept.But in "First Romance" is come for Skirt as main concept.So it feel like more feminine look and different with other.

During the event,Who Will you communicate with when you feel alone ?

1. When Japan Solo is announced, What is your feeling ?
Nicole : Well , I feel happy and at the same time feel worry with what concept to go for it.I has my own image in Korea and also in Japan. So to have what kind of image there really worries me a lot.
2. Now , everything is prepared but how is the impression of this ?
Nicole : After the recording yesterday,I want to made it more Fulbright so it have more energetic concept on it.
3. This is all Japan original composer album. What kind of music is it ?
Nicole : Everything still in preparation. but what kind ? Still haven't been decided yet. At Korea "MAMA" is a song full of emotion and I prefer more fast song.
4. Fan Club also known as "Colling" has organised many activities for Nicole.So far what it feel now as a singer? and also what is the future plan ?
Nicole : So far I still feel like in the border line. So sometime I feel like want to has a feminine feel.I meet with singer (RIHANNA) before. She did many concept in a short time. It totally different mode and style. The song , rhythm and made-up is difference from other but it match very well. So I feel Rihanna is right on "this color match with that color to suit you".
5. The group activities for this Solo, how the concept event be like ?
Nicole : Lonely. I feel it the same yesterday. The function around me is all my senior. They are many group also having their event. So everyone know it. So Sometime feel lonely.Sometime speak with them "had you ate?".."what do you eat?" and then finish the conversation (smile) so I feel lonely. That why we usually play around with our dancer and staff here.
6. Does it hard to do it alone ?
Nicole : I am totally helpless in term of physically. It easily express out on my face. That why yesterday during "KCON" stage I has a gloomy expression and everyone is asking me "Why?" ,"It cute" ,"Take it easy" (smile).I am very strict toward myself so, so everyone around me know it (Smile) and also everyone will get used to me (Smile).

Since coming to Japan. What do you want to eat ?

1.It been a while in JAPAN. So what to enjoy here ?
Nicole : It was a memorable moment.Well recently dancing team ask us "Tomorrow what to eat ?","Any particular","What What What What","Roast Lamb?","Omelet Rice?" (Smile).So we decide to go for Cutlet Shop and treat our self together.Oh is in Harajuku. It feel good to take video while on the way there.Time flies fast as We really don't have much time but the weather is nice. Will come again.
2.It look happy and enjoy in updating in Instagram 
Nicole : It's Enjoy . take 5-6 time but only one is selected and fun (smile).
3.Had you ate the food you wish for ?
Nicole : Yes, it was shabu shabu and Sukiyaki. Also curry and Cocoichi curry (Smile). Also Yukimi Daifuku!Yukimi Daifuku but it seem less and limited during winter season.Since it is here so I will get it before it dissapear again (Smile).They are few drink also I would like such as Coffee with milk,Vegetable drink and also try to had some desert (Smile).
4.What was your favorite's Food ?
Nicole : I like something that are full of green vegetable.I prefer Sukiyaki Cocoichi shabu-shabu. I prefer Cocoichi than Izumi Sushi. However I feel it was too much but still ate all yesterday .....(Smile) even though I always though "Can't eat like this anymore" (Smile).
5.Eat a lot but look slim
Nicole : made some exercise. Since coming to Japan I seldom do it.In korea Sometime I do some exercise but not when In oversea. Just relax go for it.
6.How many exercise you did at Korea ?
Nicole : 3-4 time a week? but sometime will not do if i don't feel want to do it but easily has fat muscle.Sosometime I will think "Stop keep going".yesterday I had check my arm muscle and feel shocked. So I will focus on that during my Yoga exercise and told my Yoga master not to stress much on arm.(Smile).

My Diet Method Is Highly Not recomemded (Smile)....
1.Many Japan fans also know the proportion but how to keep a good body proportion ?
Nicole : It has changed since before. I eat less rice,grill food,salty food and desert. Soft drink and carbonic acid drink I also drink less nowadays because you will never stop eat it even a little so i prefer not to had it at all.Sandwich,brown rice with fish,meat,sour milk and food also my favourite. Frankly speaking, My own diet is slightly different with other. My diet course are not good (Smile). So every morning I had a fruit juice and did my exercise and 2 hour later I had sandwich. I had beef meat for dinner "kimbap" a little. It was too little portion. I prefer cake and biscuit if needed. But even I buy it , it will eat it all in 1 day or maybe a little portion that last for 3 day. The biscuit size roughly around 10mm in size and slowly eat it.
2. Even though cannot tolerate sweet thing. How about a little ?
Nicole : Yes because on sweet food there are also some are good in nutrition.During diet it's impossible not to eat anything.Eat a little is necessary spaghetti also sometime can't stand it.oily food such as milk sauce with spaghetti without oil is better. The food I eat is different everyday. It's not recommend to eat only 1 meal a day. Prefer to eat less for every meal.Exercise such as yoga and Pilates need energy to pull your stomach and muscle so I try not to eat much during that period.So I seldom eat much in the morning and doing some relaxing exercise.

Source : http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2021067

Translated : @Viperion 
Note : It may different with Actual Article .. May not able to translate all due to my busy schedule ..

• Like 6

How I miss her, oh my god. My babie. Hope she's doing well in Japan!

"During diet it's impossible not to eat anything. [...] It's not recommend to eat only 1 meal a day. Prefer to eat less for every meal." You're right, Nicole!