[2015.06.02] Hara doesn't want to be 'sexy' and says Heechul bullies her on 'A Style for You'

Frience

sweet.png

On a June 1 live broadcast hosted on AfreecaTV, Hara discussed her image and also her chemistry with Heechul, one of the MCs she works with on 'A Style for You'. 

When asked by DJ Choi Gun if she doesn't like being deemed as 'sexy,' Hara answered, "I don't think there is any need for me to be sexy. I don't want to purposefully change my original image. I have a cute and bubbly persona, so I don't want to disappoint the fans that like my natural charms." 

The idol delved into her relationship with Heechul and revealed that Heechul bullies her by verbally and physically abusing her (in a joking manner). 

When asked which MC she wants to remove from the show, she responded, "Kim Heechul. He always badgers me. I don't know why he curses at and hits me," creating a wave of laughter. 

Hara also added, "Now I'm more comfortable doing broadcasts. Even when I make an inappropriate comment, it'll be edited out. That's why I'm able to joke around with Heechul on the set."

Source: allkpop

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...