[2015] SeungYeon Birthday Project

Yongery

10888800_918209171553501_717230573847036

Hi kamilias !

Hammie bday is coming real soon, Karaholic is planning a project for her this year. 

So please kindly state your suggestions on gifts and stuff for our cutie Han Seung Yeon :)

PS: The staff will review each and every suggestions and pick the most feasible one or a combination of few. Any questions please do ask.

Thank you !

• Like 7

I suggest we go for Cupid Photocard with and Handmade postcard with all kamilia message around the world .

Becasue she Like more word than picture actually ..hehe 
  • Like 8

I suggest we go for Cupid Photocard with and Handmade postcard with all kamilia message around the world .
Becasue she Like more word than picture actually ..hehe 

YAS, Cupid theme would be cute!  :gemhyper: 

• Like 2

I've been thinking of what we can get her for gifts and i was thinking maybe we could get her

1. passport cover - because as we know they travel quite a bit!! 

2. earphones - i read it somewhere that she likes high tech stuff like psp, earphones

3. anime-related stuff?? - she likes animes, i read it somewhere too 

• Like 2

I've been thinking of what we can get her for gifts and i was thinking maybe we could get her

2. earphones - i read it somewhere that she likes high tech stuff like psp, earphones

Seungyeon and other KARA5 member already have custom-made earpiece tailored only for their ears i think (from karasia/tokyo dome video if i not forgotten)

dunno if it's suitable to use daily tho...

• Like 1

If anyone suggested a pet hamster for her, how about a hedgehog? She had or has pets of these kind before, yes?

The other ideas are great too such as a postcard, photocard, or even a birthday journal/book from all the Kamilias and KHF members alike here.

Also, I'm willing to see if each member from each nation/culture can offer her something unique that's found only in our home country or within our culture?

Albiventris%20shutterstock_65206192.jpg

• Like 3

Let's buy her a pet hamster...

I don't think she has time for another pet 

If anyone suggested a pet hamster for her, how about a hedgehog? She had or has pets of these kind before, yes?   The other ideas are great too such as a postcard, photocard, or even a birthday journal/book from all the Kamilias and KHF members alike here.   Also, I'm willing to see if each member from each nation/culture can offer her something unique that's found only in our home country or within our culture?     Albiventris%20shutterstock_65206192.jpg

Is also a good suggestion but buying her a pet is complicate especially in custom procedure unless buy at korea but according to her she don't have time for pet.

Seungyeon and other KARA5 member already have custom-made earpiece tailored only for their ears i think (from karasia/tokyo dome video if i not forgotten)

dunno if it's suitable to use daily tho...

they has their own customized made earphone,phone cover already 

thanks Viperion - good point, but I was thinking of a 'gift card' option for Hammie in purchasing a hedgehog, but now it looks like a bad idea now that they are rebounding well with their Summergic/Summer Days album, In Love, and Girls' Story. So no time is right!!! 

:syc4: 

We could do like postcards with her photo on it!! Like we each choose our favourite photo of her on our own!! And could we do a timeline for her??? Like show her how much she has changed and grown over the years. Fetus seungyeon etc

I rly like this idea, Baby/Teen/Lady Seungyeon pics/Postcards + Messages + Cupid Theme Timeline~

I hope this could start ASAP bc pretty much jst 1 and half month left ^^

• Like 1

I like the pet hamster idea hehe. Instead of buying her an actual hamster though we could donate in her name to an organization that's related to animals/hamsters!! And get her a cute gift for herself. A photobook with Kamilia's messages would be A+ :D

• Like 4