[2015.06.10] Kamilia Message for Han Seungyeon Cupid Cupid Birthday

viperion

Hello Kamilia , We Karaholic is going to have a Birthday Present for her . So We are Working with it now .    

So Anyone that are interested to send you birthday wishes for her, now is your chance .    

Leave your message here and we will help you send it to her.     

Word must not exceed 200 word.      

DEADLINE : 20th June 2015 ( 0000 Korea Time ). This Thread will automatically closed when reach deadline date and time.          

Please follow the format Below :      

Name : 

NOTED : Please don't use any emotion icon for our convenience to put inside our Photo Book !         

Thank You 

if you would like to donate please follow this link :) DONATION

• Like 7

Name: Jappy

Happy Birthday my lovely Seungyeon !!!!! 

Our birthdays are just 5 days apart ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Wishing you more success and of course good health,

Please stay happy and pretty for us~

Hope you'll like our gift from Karaholic, and hopefully you visit soon?

Please update us with more tweets and instagram posts!

Happy Birthday again to my fav KARA member!

영원히 사랑할께 !!!!! 

• Like 6

Name : Kasutki ( @karafor5 ) 

Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy! Don’t ever change.

Have a wonderful, happy, healthy birthday now and forever. Happy Birthday!
誕生日おめでとう! 
  • Like 1

Name : Yuki Yap 

Message : Seungyeon, happy birthday ! Thanks for giving your best to KAMILIAs. I appreciate it and even grateful that you're with KARA and KAMILIAs ! Once again, always be healthy and happy ^^ All the best !

Edited by Snow Yuki Yap
  • Like 1

MAKARA

CAMBODIA

happy B-day hammie, take care yourself and family .

I always and still love you and KARA even if you don't know me.

< happy  is key  to be successful > just do what  you  want  if it  doesn't damage yourself and other life.

• Like 1

Name : leha

Message :happy birthday our dear hammie..i hope dsp will give you solo next year..i will always watch you from far away..stay happy okey :)

• Like 1

Name: Lukas

Message: Happy Birthday Seungyeon! Thank you for your sweet voices and heart that always bring joy to us! Always stay happy & healthy!

God Bless You & Always stay with you.

• Like 1

Name: Erica 

Message: Seungyeon ah~ Happy birthday~!! Kekeke do you still like cute things?? Thank you for working so hard for kara all these while, we are aware of your efforts and we are so proud of all of you. Please remember that many kamilias are still supporting all of you. Visit karaholic soon!! <3 

• Like 1

Name: Graziela Heidgen

Hello Dear Hammie, I'm so glad you're adding one more year in your life and I hope it will goes for a long time. Don't worry about you’re age, you will always be our fake maknae, so adorable and cute but with some sexyness, something only you are able to do. You're amazing the way you are and you have nothing to change, even your height (I'm telling you that because I'm shorter than you and it's okay be like that). Anyway, you're a big example for me and I hope I will become a woman like you. And since you like games, it would be nice if you do a game play video or play with kamilias someday, it'd be really interesting! I hope you're having a really wonderful birthday with your beloved ones. I love you so much, Seungyeon! Thank you for always be that amazing unnie! Fighting~!

• Like 2

Name: Diego

Message: Happy Birthday Seungyeon! Thank you very much for always working hard and giving your best! Kamilia loves you and will always be here for you! Come to Brazil one day, we are waiting for you ㅋㅋㅋ! We love you!!

• Like 2

Name: Low Jia Jun

Message: Hi Hammie, I'm a Kammilia from Malaysia. I'm your biggest fan! Anyway happy birthday to you ^^ It's so nice that you are still in very well shape. Keep on fighting as I will always support you and also KARA because you are my everything! Please stay healthy and strong, don't get sick, love you my ideal type~~~ >.<

• Like 1

• Name: Onyx Dragon (Lim Geulegoli)

Message: Many blessings with joy and happiness to you on your special day. Keep on fighting Hammie!!! Many successes and great fortune to you and your KARA sisters. Always smile and stay healthy! Our support and love will always be here for you and KARA from all of us Kamilias. 많은 행복한 축복과 생일에 큰 재산. 팬과 kamilias의 모든 사랑하는

Edited by onyxdragon
  • Like 1

Name: MikezMG

Message: Happy Birthday Seungyeon!!! I hope to get to meet you in person someday, but I do hope you don't get scared of me because of my "blazing eyes" hehe.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy and have an awesome birthday and you can feel the love from this photo book from all of us kamilia. Keep up the good work and keep on doing what you love (which is seducing us with your voice and making us happy, haha).

P.S. My eyes won't be blazing from the happiness with the thought of a chance to see you in person (I can't stop smiling).

Also, your future husband will be the luckiest man on earth. He should feel like he won a lottery that no one has won in 27+ (28+) years. I hope he makes you happy and he is everything you hoped for.

• Like 1

Name: NarKara

Message: Happy Birthday Han Seungyeon! Live long and prosper! Don't mind the haters because they are just jealous of your achievements and successes. Just concentrate on those who matters most in your life - those who love and care for you no matter what. KARA will always be the best for me because KARA is all about quality, both in performance and music. Happiness is just a frame of the mind, a choice. so always choose to be happy by being thankful of all the things you already have^^ <3<3<3<3

• Like 1

Name: Alih

I always wish and pray the best for you and no matter what happens, we will always stay by your side.

Philippine Kamilia loves you so much ~ Thank you for being born ㅋㅋㅋ Fighting!

• Like 1

Name: CooKee

Message: Happy Birthday Seungyeon! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication throughout all these years. Please take good care of your health! Please come and visit Singapore soon! 사랑해!! 화이팅!    

P.S. 함씨!  영어말을 귀엽다. 주간 아이돌 봤어요! 너의 남자친구 여기 있다! ㅋㅋ

Edited by CooKee
  • Like 1

Name: Maricar Gabatin

Message: Seungyeon unnie! Happy 27th birthday! You're now 27 years old but you still look like a kid. God bless unnie, Always take care of yourself. Don't forget that we're always besides you. We will always support you and Kara no matter what happens. 사랑해요 언니!

Name: Karen

Message: Seungyeon unnie! Happy birthday to you!  God bless you in this beautiful day, you're so cute and you're a beautiful person. All Latinoamerica love you so much, I hope you can visit us someday. Greetings and hugs from Panama, stay healthy girl, fighting! 

Name: Randi

Message: Happy birthday seungyeon noona... May you have a successful years, live healthy, and be more cute than ever! I'll always be your fan forever, like i always love KARA forever, nothing will change my love for KARA. Thanks for showing us your very best performances every each time you perform on stage, i always love it!

please show us more great songs and performances :D, Please come to indonesia i really hope i can meet you in person too, please stay healthy and keep your condition too. Thanks for being our lovely fake maknae, the one and only Han Seung Yeon. 사랑합니다 !

Edited by seungyeonforlife

Name: Reps

Message: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOU! Haha, Seungyeon, happy happy happy birthday! I wish only the best for you. Please stay healthy always and never forget about your dreams. You're such an amazing woman, never let anyone take away your pretty smile. We're really far away but my love can reach you wherever you are. Again, happy birthday, te amo! ♥

Name: Pj

Happy birthday to our beautiful fake maknae ^___^,your angelic & soothing voice that relaxes us whenever we have problems,your aegyo and funny acts that make us smile.Thank you for everything,I hope that you'll stay healthy,pretty and happy,don't mind the haters,they exist to help us become a better person so just think positive,smile and kick their *** with your beauty and talent LOL wish you all the best Seungyeon unnie.I wish that your prince will find you soon,and be happy.Saranghaeyo ^ 3 ~.HAPPY BIRTHDAY~