[2015.06.10] Kamilia Message for Han Seungyeon Cupid Cupid Birthday

viperion

Name : Xinxin

Message :  Happy Birthday dear Seungyeon! <3 Thank you for all your hard work all these years. We, Kamilia are always proud of Kara! Please take good care of our health, always. Saranghaeyo unnie. <3

Name: Long

Message: Thank you for being awesome. I hope you will continue to be happy and healthy as you go through this next year, doing the things you love. Your smile is one of the most wonderful things about you and I wish that you will always manage to keep it. Happy birthday and may you be blessed. 

카라 한승연 화이팅 <3

Name: Camille 

Hi Seungyeon. Have you been well? I just want to say Happy Birthday to our beloved hamster. We are grateful for all the hard work that you've invested in KARA. Continue to show us your bright smile and always remember that we will always have your back.

P.S. They way you fangirl over BTS is really adorable. 

Name: Hatsumi 

Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning, and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You’re a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!

Name : Hani Kila  

Message : Our dearest Hamtaro, KARA protector, Happy Birthday! Eat lots of delicious foods, enjoy your day and go have fun! Thank you for always working hard for KARA and protecting KARA. Please continue protecting KARA in the future too. Stay strong coz Kamilia always got your back. Wishing you everlasting happiness in your life and may all your wishes come true. We love you, Han Seungyeon jjang!

Edited by haniey

Name : Edvyna

Message : Happy Birthday Seungyeon! I cannot believe it has been eight years since your debut in the music industry! Time sure flies. I am a very proud Kamilia, and keep doing what you're good at! Hope to see KARA one day in a concert or two. All the best!

Lots of Love

Edvyna :)

Name: Cameron

Message: Hey there, Seungyeon.  I hope that you'll have an amazing birthday and I really am hoping that you'll have more amazing ones for many years to come.  And by the way, continue being that sexy woman you really are right now

Name: Billy Djunaidi

Message: Happy Birthday Seungyeon! I hope you'll have a very great time for your birthday! Please come to Asia like Singapore/Malaysia/Indonesia for KARA fanmeeting. I also hope you'll often tweet in English so that I could understand. Kamilia will be always love KARA and support you!

Name:Henry.Li(李自强)

Happy Birthday,SeungYeon,Glad there are someway that you can see my words,I have left some comments or messages in public KARA spaces,but not sure if you have seen it or not.

As one of your fans that love you,have enjoyed magic singing and dancing of you and KARA for 5 years,I just think KARA is the best girls' group in S.Korea,very nice,healthy,sexy girls with talents in singing and dancing.

I myself have much of interests to build PRIVATE friendship with you,but not know your private contact methods,you can feel free to contact me through email firstly if possible. -:)

Sincerely Best Regards,

Henry.Li(李自强)

Founder and Owner of BroadStrong Software Room

Tel.: (O): +86-871-65885943 | (M): +86-13114211867

Email: henryli@broadstrong.com,henrylipravate@aliyun.com

Name: PongoXBongo

Message:  Happy Hammie Day!  You're the heart and soul of Kara, and Kamilia.  When you smile we smile, when you cry we cry.  We've been through a lot over the years, and we'll continue to be by your side well into the future.  Hoping for nothing but the best for you always!  But should times get tough know that you're not alone, the you have Kamilia around the world willing to help whenever and wherever.  Whatever it takes for you to keep showing us that Ham-tacular eye smile.  Thank you for being you, beautiful inside and out!  항상 사랑!

PS Bring Rocker Hammie back!  We need a follow up to Guilty.

Edited by PongoXBongo

Name: Tina

Message: Happy happy happy birthday to you!!! I hope your special day will be magical and that you get everything that you want. Thank you for working so hard this comeback and well every comeback haha. I love you lots! Rest up and don't overwork yourself! Stay happy and healthy~

Name: Fredrik

Message: Happy Birthday Seungyeon! I hope you will have a wonderful birthday and eat good food and of course lots of cake. Thank you for the love and happiness you spread all over the world. Enjoy some rest, relaxation and stay healthy.

Name:Dave Yu

Message:HAPPY BIRTHDAY SeungYeon! 生日快樂! Everyday I feel happy seeing you perform on the stage and I guess so do you knowing that Kamilias are supporting you right? I know you have been trough so many hard times just to keep KARA alive, but never feel pressured doing this. When feeling tired, exhausted, sad, or even depressed, simply take a break and think of Kamilias behind you as we're always here to cheer you up!

Edited by daveyu824

Name : Tan Jian Xuan JX in short.
Message : Hello Seungyeon ! 생일 축하한다 ! May your days be forever filled with happiness and joy, although there will be times where sadness is inevitable, do always remember. " Enjoy the Good times cause it never last, Bear through the Bad times cause it will pass." .
Since the day you debut, there must be alot of ups and downs, it must be hard and tough, but you made it through. I have always been wanting to say, good job Seungyeon, the Kara Protector. How is Puri and Nubi ? Hello Puri and Nubi !  It has been around 6 weeks since you posted a picture of Puri! hope they are doing fine! I am sure they are happy that it is their Mama Ham's Birthday! :) Do come to visit Singapore when you are free! Singapore Kamilia's are all waiting for your arrival! hahaha. Last but not least, stay healthy always, have lots and lots of fun and hopefully I will get to meet you ! :) 

Thank You Everyone For Your Message ..

We will Include all the message In our Photobook Message Box 

From Now On All the Message post below this thread will be ignored because The deadline has pass ..

Thank You Everyone for Participated ..

***************************************************************CLOSED*********************************************************************

• Like 4