[2009.04.11] Kara's thoughts on ending promotions: "We got first place...it's been such a significant period for us"

tinggg

200903021217411001_2.jpg

Just before filming for KBS 2TV's <Music Bank> on the 10th, Kara met with reporters and said that they were sad about having to separate from fans for a short while.

Kara's leader Park Gyuri said, "The promotions this time around were a very significant time for us. It was our first time getting #1 since our debut. Though it's small, but I feel like I've achieved something precious. We'll take this energy with us because we want to show you all a Kara that won't disappoint everyone," she added, laughing.

"Although we're taking a break from group promotions, we will continue with the variety shows. We will show you a different side of Kara."

Hara said, "It's hard to believe that it's already our last performance. I only have thanks to all the fans who've given us much love during this time of <Pretty Girl> and <Honey>. We will prepare for our next album and come back as a more confident and beautiful Kara."

Maknae Jiyoung added, "It's been less than 10 months since my debut and we've already released three albums. Though there were sad and difficult days and lots of other things, I've received a lot of love so I feel very happy. Through this time's promotions, I've come to understand the precious relationship between the members and the fans. I hope we become a more improved Kara," she added with a laugh.

Kara, who started promotions of <Pretty Girl> in mid-December, went 4 straight months without rest through promotions of <Pretty Girl> and <Honey>, establishing themselves as one of the top girl groups. With KBS <Music Bank> on the 10th, MBC <Music Core> on the 11th, and SBS <Inkigayo> on the 12th, the promotions for Kara's 2nd album will come to an end.

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200904101815591002

Link by: Mae

Translated by: Tinggg @ KARAholic.com

Only redistribute with full credits! Do not add in or remove anything else!

I may be too hasty here but I must say, I can't wait for their comeback!! Wonder what kind of concept they'll have? :D

The girls deserve some rest though, after 4 months of promotional activities. This period has been great for Kara; their popularity escalated, and they've accomplished a lot (released TWO hit songs!). Rest well my girls (: Recharge, and "storm" back in the kpop scene again and surprise us in June/July again! Can't wait!

Good thing we still have Every1 Idol Show and that BFF program~

i can't believe its been less that 10 months since hara and jjings debut. i feel like its been longer? lol. maybe because of the nonstop promotions. i hope we do something special for their anniv too here at KH. :D

i'm glad they have varieties during the break. and i know they're coming back with something awesome, so i'll just wait patiently for that.

thanks tinggg & mae!

Yes they deserve rest from the 4 months of promotions ^^

A few months won't hurt ^^

And this mini album is very memorable indeed...

There are lots of first times the girls experienced ^^

Especially Kara and Kamilia's most awaited no.1 spot ^^

Go Go Kara!!! Kara Fighting!!!

Thank you very much for the translations Tinggg onni ^^ and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

I'm glad they're getting this much needed break.

They need to rest&relax and catch up on sleep!!!

Their eye bags are starting to scare me lol >O<

I can't wait to see what's up next for them.

Hopefully a more mature concept next album?

Thanks tinggg (:

I'm glad they're getting this break (: They deserved it after 4 mo. of constant promotions. They've really achieved a lot in the past few months! Two hit songs, multiple wins... go KARA! (: I hope they get a lot of rest on their break, catch up on school and sleep, relax, pig out, etc.

And dang;; I can't believe it's been 10 mo. already since Hara/Jiyoung's debut. It seems longer, but maybe that's because I became a fan when they were added to the group. haha (: AHH i want to know what their next concept is :D:o Something more mature? Maybe?

Whoo~ at least we'll still have Idol Show (:

ahh 4 wonderful months :D but then again this time around their rest has so much more activities for them than their last hiatus so they definitely won't lose too much publicity!

I hope to see more of their dorkiness on the variety shows... maybe they'll slowly hint their next concept too :o

Going to miss them but we still can see them in Idol army Show and other variety show, and they going to make comeback soon in few month!!! Im anticipate their comeback!! Kara fighting!

They really deserve this rest after all this hard working since december !

I think this promotion was a turning point in KARA history and I'm happy to see them arrive at where they are now. And It's good that they will still continue to aprear on shows during their break.

"We will prepare for our next album and come back as a more confident and beautiful Kara."

I'm really curious abut their next concept lol.

^^ i agree... it was a historical period for KARA :)... all nicole said was that they were going to be feminine XD...

well i hope they get to hang out with their friends and do all that stuff that isn't so stressful :D..

they won't be gone completely and who knows what they might be doing on break *cfs!!* :lol:

they were great these past months and they got rewarded in the end :D

i hope their next song will be even more popular than Honey!!

thanks tinggg :D