[2014.05.26] Nicole Oricon Style Interview

viperion

052e5d10b912c8fc271a9335f9039245d4882186

A. Depend On Her Own Abilities to Witstand All The Pressure 

1.Finally Debut in Japan. How is It feel now ?

Nicole : Excited and Anticipating for it.Actually on April at KCON 2015 JAPAN stage show, I was also worry about that.

It haven't meet with all the Japan Fans for a long time and what will happen if they forget about nicole. They is not much

plan but later I figure it out that it has been a year I haven't been here. Time really worry me a lot.I has wait it for a long 

time.

2.Japan debut is really excited all the fans. As you always say,"Ahh,this moment has come!"

Nicole : Yes, I saw it at the monitor. All the fans appearance has made me feel more confidence.

3.Last Year on November about Your Korea Solo Debut, How do you feel?

Nicole :  Previously at the stage a solo singer,everyone is cheering for my name and that really boost me a lot of cconfidence It also has made me strong back.It was a lot of pressure be a solo singer especially on the stage.You will think "Will the audience showing up is full or empty?".Previously, we had more activity as group and it made me feel they are a lot of thing to learn as solo singer. Song,Dancing and performance gave a lot of pressure.

4.In order to Overcome this burden,You has personally go to America for Special Training 

Nicole :Yes,I practice to sing. I had challenge many type of music such as Jazz and Ballet. During my 1st training at the studio room, there is only a chair and table.My teacher say to me,"Start your show now at here". It confused me at first.But all my training start from there and slowly I gain my confidence of my dancing style.

B. Never Concern Much About Fashion. Always Wear Sport Costume At Home

1.America is Nicole Birth Place. Except Training What Will Do You ?

Nicole : The main concern for me to stay at New York at that time except training I also made an opportunity to learn more about fashion. Then only realized Fashion is all about that so I really not so concern about that.

2. So any Surprised ?

Nicole : Normally during work, I always wear cute outfit. At home I normally wear sport outfit (Smile).But Since Solo debut is there so I need to work hard on that part. I made up my mind and had a shopping at New York Street. Unfortunately at that time it was winter season and not a good moment to find about fashion (Smile).Winter at New York is really cold.So when Spring season approaching,I try to had a shopping there and learn a lot about fashion.

3.What Kind of fashion style ?

Nicole : During that time, many people there wear tight and long outfit. Mostly all the same there. Importantly,the color is the main thing. Black is convenience . It suit city life style with slim wear (Smile). Most of my friends say that light color more suit me.

C. Not Only Saw A Powerful Nicole But A New Changing Nicole Will Come 

1.Japan Solo Single Debut " Something Special" video Image has come out with many light color outfit.It Really Matched.

Nicole : I satisfy me a lot as it look more feminine. Maybe long time ago my image is like, Nicole = Powerful Image". This time

has discover a new Nicole Image so really feel happy about that.

2.Why Choose "Something Special" as your Single Japan Solo Debut Song ?

Nicole : About 2 or 3 year ago, this Song producer can really improved Nicole to be more feminine look and has prepared quite a lot of song.This song is one of them and it was a cute song come with a little sexy look. This combination has made the this whole song and discover a new Nicole Look.

3. First Love bring a Fulbright look to the whole environment and appear a cute surrounding Song.At the same Nicole singing you feel touching too ?

Nicole : Yes,Especially the rhythm will slowly become high and high but it was very tiring. The producer want me to sing out with "First Love Feel and Heart Beat Feel" but I don't know what feel is that so I just try my best to sing it.

4."LOVE" debut was at Korea in "First Romance" Album.Then How about Japan Edition ?

Nicole : Actually, It was firstly in Japan Language edition. It later will announced about the detail. It was a beautiful song and Japan Fans Will love it.

D. Hopefully One Day I Will.....

1.10 decade has pass and now Nicole is 23 year old.Do you has any feel that You has Grow Up now ?

Nicole : Since my debut in variety event, I had meet many senior and also been call "Sister". I had my debut in Korea as 15 year old and In Japan at 18 year old so it always like a little girl. But recently Now wherever I go many people will address me "Sister" even younger staff than me.So Has I really Grow Up ? 

2. What Kind of Mature and feminine Look do Nicole Looking for ?

Nicole : Must be serious in everything , able to independence will greatly increased feminine character.Also during her daily life activity, she also must be able to everything by her own hard work.Now is the time to work hard but something will thing change when you are with difference type people ? (Smile).Surrounding me when they are senior around, I will work even harder.

3. Japan Solo Activity is becoming more and more rising up now. So what really is the objective for as solo performance ?

Nicole : I hope to made my fans proud of having Nicole as their fans.So to achieved this,I will work even harder to perform at the stage. Main Objective in Japan is achieved no.1 in Oricon Ranking. Another thing is unable to do it when as group which is " Going for Sauna !"

Article Translated by : @Viperion 

Noted : Article translated base on my understanding and may differ from Original Source 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...