[Haradoll] Hara Solo Debut - ALOHARA (Can You Feel It?)

11374679_807871932667105_2032484838_n.jp

[about hara solo debut] 

- I want to show my improved side

- She wants to show a different side of herself to the public aside from KARA

- Though the album is not ready yet, I will work hard on it

- She had strongly appealed to her agency due to wanting to show a different image of herself through this solo album

- I have something I want to show through my own stage

- Finished filming her music video on June 22 in total secrecy.

- Goo Hara will be active in all fields including appearing in music shows as well.

- Goo Hara’s solo debut is scheduled for the third week of July (may be subjected to change)

- She is preparing to show her potential to stand on stage on her own revealing her cute but sexy side to fans.

- Will be showing both her cute and sexy side as a solo artist.

- Goo Hara’s potential as a solo artist has been evaluated highly due to her cute and sexy looks, and she has even been called the future Lee Hyori.

- Many music industry officials to compare her to Lee Hyori, who also made a similar transition when she made her solo debut with “10 Minutes.”

- will show off a feminine but sexy concept for her debut

sources - soompi/koreaboo/kpopstarz

#KOO HARA SCHEDULES

#Videos

• Like 8

[News] Giriboy & Youngji to feature in Hara Solo Mini Album

특히 이번 앨범에는 Mnet 힙합 서바이벌 프로그램 '쇼미더머니3'에 참가해 이름을 알린 래퍼 기리보이가 피처링을 맡은 것으로 알려져 구하라와 어떤 시너지 효과를 낼지 기대를 자아낸다. 그는 지난 1월 걸 그룹 씨스타의 소유와 호흡을 맞춘 듀엣곡 '팔베개'로 음원차트 1위를 차지하며 가능성을 입증한 바 있다.

또 다른 수록곡 '어때?'는 카라의 막내 허영지가 참여해 의리를 과시했다. '어때?'는 프로듀싱 팀 e.one(최현준 정호현)과 EJ SHOW, 낯선의 작품이다. 가요계 관계자는 스타뉴스에 "방송 등 현재 세부일정을 조율하고 있다"며 "구하라가 팀에서 보여준 매력과는 또 다른 음악성에 집중한 앨범을 선보이게 될 것"이라고 밝혔다.

Hara Solo Mini Album Song titles (+info)

- Choco Chip Cookies (Ft. Giriboy) Park Woo Sang
- What do you think ? (Ft. KARA Youngji)  E.one|CJ Show|Nassun / E.one | EJ Show

M6dHeM9.jpg

Some songs Park Woo Sang produced based on naver music 

Mamamoo - No No No
Mamamoo - Self Camera
My Name - Broken Clock
Phantom - 이제 보니까 (Now I saw)
Mamamoo - Love Lane
Mamamoo - Baton Touch
Miss A - Love is you
BTOB - When I was your man

• Like 2

KBS Deemed Hara Solo Song '어때' (What Do You Think) Unfit For Broadcast Due To Lyrics Expressing A Love Affair

- Hara Solo Song "What Do You Think" deemed unfit for kbs broadcast due to the lyrics expressing a man-woman love affair

- parts of the lyrics deemed unfit for kbs broadcast (:/)

"이런 건 어때 좋아? 싫으면 언제든지 얘기해줘 어때? 좋아? 계속 이렇게 해주면 돼? 난 네 취향 아직 잘 몰라. 자 골라 뭘 놀라"

Trans: (by Yuda) :)

"How's this? Do you like it? 
Tell me anytime if you don't like it. how's that? like it? 
Should I continue doing this? I'm still not sure
About your taste. Choose now, why are you surprised?"

- KARA Youngji will be featuring in Hara Solo Song "What Do You Think"

On a side note, Hara solo debut to be later this July & hara to show a feminine sexy concept.

GOD THE LYRICS I WANT GOOHEO LOVE AFFAIR ALREADY LMAO
I KENNOT WAIT FOR HARA SOLO DEBUT  :gemhappy:

KARA Goo Hara’s Solo Song Deemed Unfit for Broadcast by KBS

Girl group KARA member Goo Hara‘s solo song “How Is It” has been determined unfit for broadcast by KBS.

A track from the star’s upcoming solo album, “How Is It” has been deemed inappropriate for broadcast by KBS for its lyrics.

Her agency DSP Media announced, “Goo Hara’s solo song ‘How Is It’ was determined inappropriate by KBS. We are currently discussing whether we will be editing the lyrics for reconsideration or not.”

The lyrics of “How Is It” has been deemed inappropriate for illustrating sexual behaviors between a man and a woman.

Goo Hara will be releasing her solo album sometime in July.

KBS bans one of Goo Hara’s solo track from broadcast for being too sexual

Ahead of dropping her solo debut album, one of Goo Hara‘s tracks have already been deemed unfit for being too sexual and has been banned from airing on KBS.

Titled “How is it,” the track features lyrics that illustrates a sexual affair between a man and a woman, “What about things like this? If you don’t like it, tell me whenever? You like it? Should I continue to do this? I still don’t know your preferences.”

The song also featured KARA‘s Heo Youngji.

Goo Hara will be starting her solo activities later this July and it is said she will show off a feminine but sexy concept for her debut. She completed her music video’s filming last month.

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20150703/72270627/1

Goo Hara Solo Transformation Point - "Performance"

According to DSP, rather than a fancy dance,Hara will showcases dance full of feeling,performance that will convey the story within the song

[c] trans by Yuda

++
- Goo Hara solo album to be release middle of this month (July)
- Goo Hara has made a lot of effort to showcase a look never seen before in KARA
- Music wise, is different from the usual KARA sound

[News] Kara′s Goo Hara to Make Solo Debut on July 14

Kara member Goo Hara′s solo debut date has been set. 

According to DSP Media on July 6, Goo Hara will be releasing her solo track online on July 14, officially kicking off her solo activities.
Goo Hara and her agency reportedly went to great lengths to create a high quality song and performance, increasing anticipation for her solo album. 
The Kara member will be joining the July battle, alongside Girls′ Generation (SNSD), Girl′s Day, Apink and more, with her own musical color. 

Meanwhile, limited edition versions of Goo Hara′s first mini album Alohara (Can You Feel It?) will be available to preorder via MelOn beginning on July 6. 

The date for KARA member Goo Hara’s official solo debut has been set, and she will be joining Girls’ Generation, Girl’s Day, APink, and more in the July battle of the idols.

According to her agency DSP Media, Goo Hara’s first mini album “ALOHARA(Can You Feel It?)” will be available for purchase on various music sites on July 14. A limited edition of the album was made available for pre-sale on July 6 at noon KST.

Goo Ha Ra To Release 1st Mini Album 'ALOHARA' (can you feel it?) Japanese Version

Hara will release different packaging for Korean and Japanese version. There will be Limited Set Edition which include both. Those who buy the Set Edition will get a special gift through lottery.
Not only different jacket design, but the content of the photobook will be different too.

trans by Yuda 

- 'ALOHARA' (can you feel it?) Japanese Version to release in late july
- Album Jacket & Photobook is different from Korean Version
- The Special Limited Edition Set includes both Japanese & Korean versions
- Anyone who buy the SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION will get a special gift through lottery 
- There's only 300 sets for the special limited set edition
- Pre-order starts through KJ web on 10th July

Japan LIMITED EDITION 

+Original Stickers
+Original Poster
+120p Photobook Booklet 

Japan+Korea SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION ( 300 SETS ONLY)

+japan & korea original stickers
+Poster x2
+Photobook Booklet (120p) x2

• Like 2

KARA Hara's 1st solo album 'Alohara' tops Tower Records Japan's reservation chart

It looks like fans are super ready for Hara's solo debut with her first mini album 'Alohara - Can You Feel It?'!

On July 6, the KARA member's album topped Tower Records Japan's reservation chart, ranking in above BTS, Dreams Come True, TEEN TOP, and AKB48. Hara herself personally worked on the concept, choreography, and music video for her upcoming solo debut, so fans can expect a lot of Hara in 'Alohara'. 

She's currently in the last stages of practice, and the album is releasing on July 14 KST. Stay tuned!

Congratulations to Hara!

• Like 2

Goo Ha Ra To Release 1st Mini Album 'ALOHARA' (can you feel it?) Japanese Version

trans by Yuda 

- 'ALOHARA' (can you feel it?) Japanese Version to release in late july
- Album Jacket & Photobook is different from Korean Version
- The Special Limited Edition Set includes both Japanese & Korean versions
- Anyone who buy the SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION will get a special gift through lottery 
- There's only 300 sets for the special limited set edition
- Pre-order starts through KJ web on 10th July

Japan LIMITED EDITION 

+Original Stickers
+Original Poster
+120p Photobook Booklet 

Japan+Korea SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION ( 300 SETS ONLY)

+japan & korea original stickers
+Poster x2
+Photobook Booklet (120p) x2

The one we can preorder now(korean ver) includes a 132 booklet, which is different from the one you quoted ?