• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
flamestalker

Album
[2015.07.15] Hara 1st Solo Album - ALOHARA

29 posts in this topic

2lXn2kZ.jpg

Album specifications

Size: 207 mm x 207mm

Thickness: about 15mm

Number of pages: 132 pages

More to come..

10 people like this

Kara's Hara makes her solo debut with her first mini album Alohara (Can You Feel It?). Working with a production team that includes e.one, EJ Show, Song Yang Ha, Kim Dong Yeol and BrandNewjiq, Hara seeks to show a different side of herself in this hot summer release. Bandmates Seung Yeon and Young Ji also participated on the album

Preorder links:

3 people like this

132 pages?? Seems A LOT
Is it going to be 2 tracks, or we know only 2 yet?

Looks like mentioned kpopmart has limited edition aswell, perhaps all are the same edition? Higher price on yesasia is puzzling me.. Does someone understand it? :D

Edited by lethern

132 pages?! Sounds great. I hope we can see a tracklist soon!!

I feel like YesAsia always has a higher price -_-

132 pages?? Seems A LOT

Looks like mentioned kpopmart has limited edition aswell, perhaps all are the same edition? Higher price on yesasia is puzzling me.. Does someone understand it? :D

Yesasia do have a higher price for everything compared to other sites. its.... sad :(

132 pages of what? pics?

Comes with a 132-page photo booklet.

132 pages?? Seems A LOT

5 tracks.

Hara 1st Mini-album "ALOHARA" tracklist:

* XoXo 
* Love 
* Choco Chip Cookies ft.Giriboy 
* Love me 
* Can You Feel It ft.#Youngji
3 people like this

Yesasia do have a higher price for everything compared to other sites. its.... sad

Yup, but 1-2 years ago it was still cheaper to buy on YesAsia for me, albums were like 2-3$ more, but shipping costs were really low.

Now this price is really high, 20$ compared to 12-14$ in korean shops... :|

1 person likes this

DSP has released the teaser!! AWESOMEE!!! :)

Edited by hanahoneydoll
2 people like this

Those beats gettin me excited.. :gemhyper:

Edited by tragicpiano
Do not quote media.

This song and dance look so amazing <3 I can't wait for my queen Hara to come slay our souls for the summer!

YASSSS HARA

I am beyond excited for Hara's solo debut and would really love to support her by buying a copy of the album. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but just in case: as someone pre-ordering from the Philippines, which of the sites (Yesasia/Kpopmart/etc) would be the best place to buy from? Thanks! :) 

I'm so excited!!!!! She's so gorgeous there! I'm almost crying of her perfection ;^; So anxious!

Well... (I live in central europe)    

CD on gmarket is 14$, but the shipping fee is $25, total ~40$

on kpopmart, shipping is $11, so it's total 25$ for one album

Next I calculated shipping costs for 5 albums, and it addss 56$ extra (for albums worth $70)  

It looks like YesAsia's 20$ with free shipping (for an order of 40$+) is really huge difference. I know shipping from YesAsia takes kind of long (I think its ~4 weeks for me)  

Its super strange, since I bought on MWave's shop 2 albums on Meet&Greet event, with 0 shipping cost, and that's korean shop (yesasia is hongkong based I think)

Does anyone know whether there's going to be M&G event for Hara's album? I asked them already

Edited by lethern

Love to see Nicole support Hara. HaNi jang! :)

I LOVE HER NEW ALBUM!! So good!! I'm not a fan of CCC MV but everything else sounds amazing :9

Just wanna say that my lecturer really admire hara. Before he start the lecture he will definitely sing and dance choco chip cookies. And say that "i should collaborate with hara someday". Hahaha.

i17fDTTJlxcJb.jpg

Weee so Pink!!!  :geminluv:

1 person likes this