[2015.07.15] Hara 1st Solo Album - ALOHARA

flamestalker

When I first heard from this I wasn't sure if it was going to be good or not but I had to buy it if only to support the girls. When I heart the medley I was sure I wan't going to like it because it's not my kind of music. Then the album arrived and it was so huge and I had no idea it came with such a big photobook and it's gorgeous OMG every cent spent in Hara's album was worth it and I ended up liking all the songs too. I guess te medley was awful :P I'm looking foward for new Hara album or maybe a Gyuri solo debut? I can dare to dream~

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I still need to get this and nicole's mini album.

http://kpopmart.com/product.php?id_product=9400

I saw there's a re-release of this that came out about 2 weeks ago? Seems to be a different photobook and 1 disc of "mini album talk concert".  I'm assuming that doesn't come with the music CD?

• 7 years later...
On 2/10/2016 at 11:21 PM, shiris said:

I still need to get this and nicole's mini album.

http://kpopmart.com/product.php?id_product=9400

I saw there's a re-release of this that came out about 2 weeks ago? Seems to be a different photobook and 1 disc of "mini album talk concert".  I'm assuming that doesn't come with the music CD?

I never saw / found this version; any more details? 

It's possible that they did a dual-encoded disc; one that has the cd tracks, but also the DVD tracks, and the device would play the appropriate one...

But, that would be costly. Can't imagine they'd do that.