KARAholic Monthly - July 2015 - 2nd Issue

flamestalker

Hello Kamilias!

The 2nd Issue of KARAholic Monthly is now out! Check it out in the link below: 

[hide]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2fyzyYw9mxrSkFvaGdyOGx6SmM/view?usp=sharing[/hide]

67c6CTC.png

The first issue went incredibly well and we hope you enjoy the second issue. Thanks again to our contibutors. We are always looking for more help so if you are interested PM the admin team!

We are also hosting a contest for this month's issue, so if you would like to participate, please post in this thread with at least one thing you liked about the newsletter and one thing you would like to see us improve. The following prizes were generously donated by one of our members, so we would like to host a contest thanking that member! 

Prize: KARA Solo Collection Album + 3 Unofficial KARA Posters!

Deadline for post: July 24th, 2015 11:59PM KST

Draw will be made shortly after and sent before August 6th. 

Also, new condition: If you donate to the Appy Raffle (http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19754), you will get another entry into the Newsletter contest! 

Note: If you have already donated to the Appy Raffle but have not commented on the newsletter you will not be eligible for the extra entry in the newsletter. Thank you! 

Good luck and hope you enjoy the newsletter! 

Admin note: The monthly newsletter is a collection of original contents by the members of Karaholic. Please appreciate the hardwork of the team and it is preferred to be consumed privately inside and among Karaholic. Thank you and enjoy the newsletter !  :)

• Like 12

yeayyy another things to read~

thankyou really much for everyone that doing these magz!

I know this must be time-consuming to make, and you all still make it really awesome!

------------------------

The one that I'm really like in this magazine episode -

the summary of all recent news and videos!

I'm almost online at least once everyday, but I'm still missed some articles and videos!

i think this is really helps for everyone, especially kamilias that couldn't catch up because of real-life activity...

one thing that needs to be improved?

hmm, it's a tough question... everything seems awesome...

- maybe add some favourite photo pages [and might the links to download it? (for wallpapers, etc) ]

- like the last June ep, that there's a bit tutorial of using the forum - I found that only a very little members subscribe & follow the thread to get notification if there's a new post, maybe they don't know that feature?

- some unpopular KARA facts section? like "Do you know that....."

Edited by lukas_95
  • Like 2

I really liked this 2nd issue because It was really well made. The writing and the design were really cool.

I also want to thank all the people who made it and specially viperion for sharing his personal experience about Nicole's fanmeeting.

There is nothing you can improve because It was PERFECT  :claps:

I really Like this Newsletter because it host the most intelligent, thoughtful community on the web

that is typically true when it comes to social meetings as well.

Thing need to Improved.

I hope to see more Q&A section for Us to ask our enquiry and also I hope The next issue KH will interview Viperion about his though to be in KH since he is the only J-Kamilia here..hehe

Please do not link to reuploader videos for the subs, thanks.

(Hopefully you can still edit it...?)

Yeah I think we can do that. But which one specifically ?

Hmm the obvious things:
Its for sure nice to read reports from concerts, fanmeetings and things like that
Not everyone follow social portals, or news threads, so not everyone are up do date with latest news
Photos, we love watching photo albums, so of course everyone would appreciate them

(combining all of 3 above, one could put down photos retwitted from Kara-related events :P )
(Regarding Nicole fanmeeting article - uh, please bigger photos :D)
(I'm afraid something is wrong with few of URLS, being cut on the '-' symbol)

Is there a limit on pages? It's not that easy to read on screen, I vote for bigger font (and photos of course)

thanks for hard work

Edited by lethern

Another issue, I was waiting for the July edition kkk, thank you so much :thankful: 

♥Well, about the things that I liked from this issue, is the idea to bring a summary to all karaholic family about the activities of the girls^^ an also liked the album review for Cupid in the past issue (I'm going to read the album review for Girl's Story)

About the things that you have to improve, well, I'm not really sure, you're doing a great job, I really appreciate it that you still including things like "Did you know?" bc I learned to embed a youtube video in kh posts, thanks for that XD

Anyway, thanks for the hard work and sorry for my bad english, I'm still improving :gemdown: 
Edited by KaryGiz

Also, new condition: If you donate to the Appy Raffle (http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19754), you will get another bonus entry into the Newsletter contest! 

Note: If you have already donated to the Appy Raffle but have not commented on the newsletter you will not be eligible for the extra entry in the newsletter. Thank you! 

Thank you KH for making it!

Seriously everything is great on the newsletter but me being that i am learning Korean i find that Hangul section pretty interesting and i think i just learned a few things. But i like the articles that some members made. Seems like they get to see KARA! Unless they do but i just don't know. Keep up the great work folks and looking forward to the next issue!

Edited by karaseungyeonfan