KARAholic Monthly - July 2015 - 2nd Issue

flamestalker

Something I like about the newsletter: Very interesting! The news letter's design is nice and the colors blend well together. And it's great to see karaholic having a monthly newsletter to update fans with.

Something that can be improved on: Maybe more design fonts can be used to make the cover of the magazine more fulfilling.

Thank you for the hard work! :)

Yeah I think we can do that. But which one specifically ?

Another one, LDNS did the actual translation for KARA Weekly Idol on 150610.

PS

How did I see the content even before I reply? The post #13. I think we should remove the link in there.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1

PS

How did I see the content even before I reply? The post #13. I think we should remove the link in there.

Fixed, I always forget hide tags are a thing >.>;; I posted the separate link though because someone else noted that they were getting a login request when using the OP link, while mine just takes you to the newsletter without needing a Google account.

Though to be fair... I think you need a KH account to even see this thread, so it's not the worst of issues.

@dubious

Hmm? This thread (url) is not protected at all and hence Guest can see the content anytime. (In fact, some Karaholic urls are not protected unless they are intended that way. Anyway that is another matter.) Thanks for the change. (I was just pointing out what might have been overlooked.)

Edited by red4summer

Its the 'Lobby' so it should be free for strangers to view, and also thats why we need to hide the links here.  

For anything else, we have the 'Edit' button :D (for you to comment on the newsletter)

Hello all~

I'm yuda, the writer for the Hangul Corner for the newsletter.

I need some help tho~

For the 3rd Issue, I'm planning to list down various common Korean words. 

So if you have any korean words/phrases that you've heard and wondering what the meaning is, OR you have english words/phrases that you want to learn how to say it in korean, do let me know. I'll help if I can. pls reply here, or send me a pm. you can also tweet me @yooniqda_

Also, if you have any idea for the next issue regarding the Hangul Corner, please let me know too :)

thanks! ^^

• Like 4

Hey KH , 

It was awesome activity here even though I was always late ..hehe

How Do you find my Fan Sharing experiences ?

If You had any inquiries and suggestion how to improved it again Just let me know or You can tweet me  @karafor5 

thanks ! 

Winner of the giveaway will now be announced... congratulations to..

LUKAS_95

Congratulations! Please send me your shipping information ASAP, as I will need to ship it out by August 6th. 

• Like 3

Winner of the giveaway will now be announced... congratulations to..

LUKAS_95

Congratulations! Please send me your shipping information ASAP, as I will need to ship it out by August 6th. 

Thankyou very much for nominate me as the winner of this event!

Really looking forward for another magazine,

KARA, KH, Kamilias daebakkk!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all~

I'm yuda, the writer for the Hangul Corner for the newsletter.

I need some help tho~

For the 3rd Issue, I'm planning to list down various common Korean words. 

So if you have any korean words/phrases that you've heard and wondering what the meaning is, OR you have english words/phrases that you want to learn how to say it in korean, do let me know. I'll help if I can. pls reply here, or send me a pm. you can also tweet me @yooniqda_

Also, if you have any idea for the next issue regarding the Hangul Corner, please let me know too :)

thanks! ^^

Actually i do have a few phrases i am wondering about! There is "Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening" They all are anyoung hasimnikka (wrong spelling maybe)? and good night is another but i can't think of it! Basically i am wondering is it one word for all three mentioned or is there individual ones for each time of the day? Thanks Yuda!

Aah this is the first one that I've looked at!

EDIT: Oh my goodness, it's like having everything I need to know in one place lol. I love the subbed videos part and the album review.

Thank you for your hard work putting this together!!

Edited by yeonaut

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...