[2015.07.24] KARA's Hara says she's unfazed by hate comments

eliza.hara구1

CKmPiQcVAAABzLN.jpg

KARA's Hara, who is currently active as a solo artist, appeared as a guest on the July 23 airing of MBC FM4U's 'Sunny's FM Date.' 

Hara talked about many things with DJ Sunny, among them was how she feels about hate comments. From what Hara claims, she isn't as affected by hate comments as she used to be. Sunny threw a question at the KARA member, starting with a precautionary warning that went, "I'm going to ask this question because I don't want people saying that I only said good things about you since we're close," and observed, "When you announced that you would be pursuing solo activities, I think there may have been people who didn't sit too well with the news." 

Hara responded honestly, "There were a lot [of people that didn't like the news]. I saw many comments that read, 'Why is she coming out as a solo artist?' and 'Why her?' I think I was forced to look at the comments because I have to catch what the general public thinks of me in order to get the motivation to fix [what I lack] and show them that I'm working hard. I don't feel too great when I see the comments but because I received so much hate over the years, it's getting better. Now I don't really feel anything when I look at the comments." 

Sunny probed, "What kind of hate comments to people post?" Hara answered, "I get a lot of hate comments in general. There are comments that come from jealousy and envy and people that say that they don't like [what I do]. Some hate comments are based on fair reasoning while others are purely groundless. Some hate comments are more like advice. There are just pure hate comments, too. But I'm okay. I get upset but I tend to forget quickly so I've become apathetic." 

In turn, Hara asked the DJ, "Don't you get hate comments too?" Sunny replied, "I see them all, too. I act like I don't see them or get hurt from them but I see them all. I do get hurt." 

Hara then said, "I think hate comments are better than getting no comments at all. Hate comments can be seen as a sign that at least people are interested in you." 

• Like 1

it is nice to read this.. nice because she can think hate comment as an advice, and i honestly hope that she can think exactly like this for the future too.. since the higher you go, you'll be dealing with more powerful wind.. that's what and proverb that i've been taught.. 

Hara & KARA Fighting!!!