[2015.07.24] Hara has high hopes to keep growing her solo singing career

eliza.hara구1

150723%2BMBC%2BFM4U%2B%2BSunny%2BFM%2BDa

It seems that KARA's Hara has gained more confidence and ambition after her debut as a solo artist!

On the July 23 airing of 'Sunny's FM Date,' Hara told the DJ about what's changed after her solo debut. She said, "Before I used to get anxious before broadcasts, but now I'm more nonchalant. It's not that I'm comfortable but I've just become used to [going on air]."

The singer continued, "When the members weren't with me, I felt nervous and worried, about what I'd do if I did variety alone. But now okay by myself. With the passing time I think I'm slowly changing," and added, "After dropping my solo album, my ambition for my singing career grew bigger. I want to change the parts about me that need work. I want to show diverse aspects of myself." 

Source : AKP

• Like 1

Hara hwaiting!Kamilia will always support you no matter what..just..i want kara comeback often..Kara,plez comeback often~N i think i wan to see hara cute concept^_^Kara hwaiting!

N when talking about kara comeback,

1.Kara,please comeback at least thrice a year

2.Please dont do sexy concept because many kamilia seem dont like kara sexy concept..I want kara to always have a clean image even when Gyuri n seungyeon reach above 30

3.Dsp,choose an addicting song like step for kara again please^_^We have to make Kara era again^_^

I hope Dsp take a note^_^

-Sincere Opinion from me to make Kara be one of the greatest girl group again^_^Kara is A legend girl group..So,They have to be on the top not below their junior girl group like sistar,apink n even girls day-

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Yup!Effort will never betray you -Nicole- Practice make Perfect!Hara will be 100x more better if hara train a little bit on her singing n i know that she like ice cube but still..to improving,please decrease the ice cubes please^_^