[2015.07.24] KARA's Hara and Jiyoung celebrate their 7th anniversary since debut!

eliza.hara구1

K2nq5r6.jpg

July 24 is a very special day indeed as it's the anniversary of KARA's Hara and Jiyoung's official debut! You might remember that 7 years ago, Hara and Jiyoung made their debut into the music industry as the new members of KARA. Both of them are still very active in the entertainment industry as Hara just made her solo debut and Jiyoung is seeing success as an actress in Japan.

9TDXGsC.jpg

Hara uploaded the above photo on her Twitter, as she looks very happy wearing a party hat. She's holding a sign that says, "We've come to love you. Goo Hara's 7th year since debut. You've been so pretty throughout the seven years."

She added a screenshot with the words, "My company unnis surprised me....they prepared it quickly and congratulated me...I think I'm such a happy person. Thank you to our Kamilias for being beside me and protecting me and loving me. Although I'm lacking, to get closer to what you hope [in me], I will always put in effort and work even harder to be 'hwaiting' for not just 7 years, but 77 years, 777 years... Well, I don't know if that's possible. I love you. Plus celebrate Seungyeon unni's birthday too! Plus our Jiyoung. <3"

KYQyqsT.jpg

Jiyoung also celebrated her anniversary with a post on her Instagram with a chic photo of herself and the caption, "Hello, everyone. I'm writing like this after a long time. Have you been well? I'm doing really well. July 24, today is a very special day. It's a day I want to give congratulations to important people, and of course, receive a lot of congratulations! Seven years have passed since my debut, but time has passed so quickly to the point I can't believe it. I give sincere thanks to people who have trusted and watched over me until now. And today is the first broadcast of the drama 'Manwang' [Tamiou] I am acting in. The movie 'Assassination Classroom' is finally premiering in Korea next month, and I ask for a lot of interest. I will work harder, and I promise to show a good side of myself in Korea too. I will always work hard to put in effort."

A huge congratulations to Hara and Jiyoung on their 7th anniversary!

• Like 4

Congrats to both HARA and JiYoung on their 7th Anniversary! Wow time sure has flew by for the two, or KARA as a whole! Heres to another 7 years if not 14 years! Happy that they are still hanging out! It just gives the fan a thought that they do indeed still friends! Stay strong girls!