• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
-xuxu-

[Hamtastic] Hammie's love for food ♡

419 posts in this topic

LOL! haha what a cutie. XD

her love of eating is too adorable.

and omg, that first picture where she's at the radio is TOO CUTE (: <3

Haha seeing her eat always makes me hungry ><. DOES SHE GET FED? LOL but she's super cute when eating ^^

As expected of a cute hamster to eat like a shikshin. :D Glad she eats enough, though. She needs energy to run around all day. :lol: Thanks for sharing!

cute little hammie didnt had enough food or what??

how can someone eat that much without getting any fat, its a mystery

LOL, her love for food is just as great as Nicole's ~

Keke, Seung Yeon looks so happy with that food

waah she is sooo cute! XD

Se ALWAYS look hungry whenever shes doing a show LOL

i dont know how she can maintain such a flat belly!!!

FUNNY!!!! She's so adorable. xD

Well for me it's a good thing that she loves food cause i'm a food lover too.

Other idols are not eating well because they have to maintain their great figure but not her, not our lovable Seungyeon. lol

Hahaha... So adorable xD I really wanted to eat the tangerine that she offered in the gif :P

How can someone look so cute while they eat?! I hope our Hamster is getting all the food she needs :) take care of Seungyeon!!

looking at her eating makes me feel hungry. she still have a nice body even after eating a lot. envious!!

i think it great that she love food much better role model wise tell the youths that you can get a great body working out eating right rather than starve just to get skinny.

Gotta love a girl who isn't shy about eating (but amazingly not gaining any weight!). How can you not love her when she can keep pace in terms of eating with the guys! :-)

Lol. How do people eat so much?? I wonder if she eats with SNSD`s Sooyoung. lol. I can just imagine...

All the pictures of her eating so cuuuuutteee.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

she's trully cute. she eat adorable too not just cute i think haha

hammie jjang

Kyaaa~ She's so adorable! ^^

Watching her eat just makes me hungry lol.

Hammie omnomnom... :3

our girl really like eating lol....whenever show which contain food......always show their interest....

i think it's great that she has a healthy appetite. this way even with all the hectic schedule, she can stay fit. we love youuuu Han Seungyeon~

Hahah, she must be very hungry all the time. She's so cute with her mouth full of food. I'm hungry now :>