[2015.08.17] Kang Ji Young Talks About Difficulties After Leaving Kara

eliza.hara구1

rj0gTtt.jpg

photo credit as tagged

Former Kara member Kang Ji Young opened up about the difficulties she faced since leaving the group and launching her acting career in Japan. 

Kang Ji Young made her first public appearance in Korea since leaving Kara one year ago at a reporters roundtable for film Assassination Classroom, held at the Lotte Cinema World Tower location in Seoul′s Songpa-gu on August 17.

"I′ve been active in Japan for a year, but it really wasn′t easy," said Kang Ji Young. 

Since leaving Kara last year and announcing she would be focusing on her acting career, Kang Ji Young has gained recognition in Japan for her appearances in dramas Hell Teacher Nube and Tamiou. 

Kang Ji Young said, "It wasn′t easy even if I could speak a certain amount of Japanese. It was really difficult, and I thought, ′This isn′t for everybody.′"

She continued, "I learned a lot in a year. I even studied abroad in London and grew a lot. Being alone in Japan, there were days when I felt lonely, but there were many people who cheered me on, like my family and friends. It gets lonely and hard, but I think it was a year that enabled me to grow."

Meanwhile, Assassination Classroom is based on a Japanese manga of the same name. The story is centered on the students of class 3-E, who are promised a reward of 100 billion won if they assassinate the monster who is posing as their teacher. The movie premieres on August 27. 

Mwave

• Like 3

Of course it's gonna be hard at first because she used to be a group. But then, eventually it will be okay. It's all about time. :)

Don't worry Jiyoung, you can do it! Make your unnies proud of you!! :)