[2015.09.22] KARA’s Seungyeon Is Moved to Tears as She Bids Farewell to “Off to School”

eliza.hara구1

CPhCpbQUcAE5nyh.png

CPhCo6eUcAA5c-X.png

KARA‘s Han Seungyeon showed her appreciation towards a second chance at high school.

On the episode of JTBC’s “Off to School” aired on September 22, members such as Kangnam, Kim Jung Hoon, Chu Sung Hoon, Han Seungyeon, Hong Jin Ho, and Shin Soo Ji bid farewell to Seoincheon High School.

After three days of high school, the students prepare heartfelt messages and a surprise party for Seungyeon and Shin Soo Ji.

Touched by their effort, Seungyeon steps to the front of the classroom and starts off speaking before she is chokes up with tears.

“Though going to school should be a normal experience, I never had the chance,” she says later on in an interview. “It’s not like I regretted never having those memories. I was still a little wistful though of having many school friends.”

“Thank you so much for giving me a chance. Eight years of hard work have finally paid off by giving me the opportunity to go to school again. I had a blast,” she says.

• Like 8

Global society is real big university,although as a student,it is a precious memory,and if you needs you can be a student again in anytime.

Certainly somethings losing...the suitable age and the suitable atmosphere in university...little regreted. -:)

Always loving Seung Yeon.

Henry -:)

• 1 month later...