[2009.04.16] Kang Gyun Sun gives Nicole a DSLR Camera

hopelesshong

200904151623021002_1.jpg

Singer Kang Gyun Sung gave Nicole, one of girl idol group members, a DSLR Camera as a thank you gift.

Before he entered the military, Kang Gyun Sung recorded 'Happy and' with Nicole. He said, "I am really thankful for Nicole. I really contemplated about what to give her. I remembered Nicole telling me that she really likes taking photos but her camera got broken, so I gave her a camera as a gift. I really wanted to do something for her hard work for my music as well as the music video."

Kang Gyun Sung's agency, Woolim Entertainment, said, "Nicole was really happy after receiving the gift. The other members were jealous of her."

Currently, 'Happy and' is in the top 20 on various online music charts and it took only five days for the song to gain a huge popularity. The fans said, "We only thought that Nicole raps, but her voice is really pretty. Nicole's and Kang Gyun Sung's voices are a very good combination."

On the other hand, Kang Gyun Sung was enlisted into the army on the 9th of April.

Credit: Newsen

Tip off: Mae

Translated by: hopelesshong@Karaholic

CREDIT PROPERLY WHEN TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fans said, "We only thought that Nicole raps, but her voice is really pretty. Nicole's and Kang Gyun Sung's voices are a very good combination."

lol.. i think thinking Nicole only knows how to rap is typical .. she sings quite well too haha..

anyways.. she got camera!! not just any camera either.. those DSLR ones are pricey.. how nice of Kyun Sung :D

to top it off so happy the song is doing so well.. i mean i think that wasn't really expected XD..

thanks peter for the super fast translation :D

Aww Cole must be thrilled to get a new camera. Yah I wonder how she broke her last one :D

Nicole and Kang Gyun Sung must have a close relationship for him to give her a present lol. They really did have good chemistry in "Happy And..." and their voices do blend beautifully together~

The fans said, "We only thought that Nicole raps, but her voice is really pretty. Nicole's and Kang Gyun Sung's voices are a very good combination."

Nicole's voice is awesome! Just listen to "I am... (ing)" <3

Glad to know Nicole's making friends in the music industry. She's such a friendly and nice girl :D

Awww so nice of Gyun Sung to give Nicole a gift...

And not just a gift but a DLSR...Wow

A very nice gift...XD

Yes, Nicole can both sing and rap...Wohooo Nicole ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Peter and for the tip off Mae onni ^^

aaaawww!

that's so sweet of him!

i'm so happy that nicole has a new camera to replace her old, broken one=)

thanks for sharing=)

aigoo! that was so nice, he gave Maknae Cole a camera as a gift..

wonder why Maknae Cole's camera was broken, anyways, thanks for the news..

Maknae Cole sure is a great rapper and singer..

Awww, that's so sweet =) I need a camera too xD

I really like the song, Nicole's sweet vocals are love.

Even her rapping is unique. Too bad Nicole won't be

Performing this song on stage with Gyun Sung.

When I read the title, I was like, "AAAAH A DSLR CAMERAAA?!"

`Coz DSLR cameras are not cheap. LOL <3

Nicole must be so happy~! She likes taking pictures xD

Thanks for the news!

Ehehe--superficial thinking, but they look good together <3 Like, really. Or is it just me lol.