Do you think KARA will renew their contract?

carrie

To extend or not to extend, i'll still fully love them. even if they decided to leave the entertainment industry :gemflower:

We dont know anything about their personal mind about this. Let them decide whats best for them :)

To answer the original question : around 70% they will extend their contract for 1-2 year more.

• Like 2

I don't think this is the time for them to disband.  :gemnoway: 

They still have 0G in their side and she's still new to the group (compared to the three) and she still have lots to learn from them. Disbanding this time ain't happening. 

And yea, this is kinda sensitive as it crushed my heart when reading the comments here.  :teary:

Although everyone has the right to post or comment..
This Topic is sensitive and also not confirmed /.

Please Closed this Topic 

I'm sorry I didn't mean to. The main reason I create this topic is to find more update about it, as I think Kamilia may have more information. However, if you insist that I should close this topic, I will totally do (:

Seeing how Click-B's having a comeback after more than 10 years of hiatus as well as SS501's comeback next year, I'm positive that if Gyuri/Seungyeon/Hara decided to not renew their contract, KARA will not disband, but instead go on a hiatus. Youngji will continue her solo activities until her contract expires and maybe she'll decide to change company, but I doubt it. That is what I predict for KARA in 4-5 years.

For now, I'm sure Gyuri/Seungyeon/Hara will indeed renew their contract for another 2-3 years since they still love to release new music for their fans! (Otherwise, they would have said something about it during their 2015 KARASIA or sing ''Dear Kamilia'' like they did in 2013)

K4K

Yeah in a way when you think about they can't just bail on Youngji all of the sudden! She's only been active in KARA for a year! So like everyone mention i believe they have a year or two again with Younji until all contracts has ended with all 4 members then they can go their ways of either being solo, acting, or doing their everyday things? So for now we do not know, so for the time being just cross our fingers until we find out more info!

My dream would be to see them as KARA7 when they will officially disband, and make one final concert where they will sing all their past hits from their debut. Since they had 3 lineup change, maybe they could divide their concert into 3 parts, each one representing a different lineup (KARA4 - KARA5 - KARA4)  :geminluv:  :geminluv:  :geminluv:  :geminluv:

And the last song to be performed could be Dear Kamilia  :gemcheer:

K4K

Like I said, this is my ultimate dream  :gemnoway:

Man, I'm really thinking a lot about this and I really don't know how to say it. IDK but DSP really needs to get their stuff together. In my opinion, the current DSP management doesn't seem like they even know what to do with this current lineup let alone their other groups. It's really sad because KARA has played such a pivotal role for them in the past. Whatever it is, Gyuri, Seungyeon, and Hara have a lot to think about with this new contract.  

Honestly, we all have our different opinions and stands about this topic and that's ok. As for me, I actually want them to not renew their contracts anymore. DSP is pretty messed up. They have only few artists under them but they could hardly promote any of them anymore. And it's time for the three to get some fresh air. They're at the age where they probably want to enjoy their selves and just relax and spend more time with their family and friends. And Youngji can just continue her remaining years with solo activities that DSP has to offer and until then she can also choose not to renew her contract anymore and just switch labels.

• Like 1

To be honest i will be really sad probably more sad than nicole's departure last year i don't think they should leave yet i just got into to them   :gemcry: But if they do that's their personal choice i will continue supporting them all of them forever Fighting  :gemsorry:  :gemhoho:

Edited by karaprincess13

After reading everyone's stand on this issue, at the end of the day and as a Kamilia, we just need to believe on them -- whether they extend their contract or not, we'll support them as it's only the best option that we can do.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they stay together, and of course have no idea about the contracts.  I like all the Kara girls, and Kara was the group that got me into Kpop as a big fan.  Now I follow many of the other groups as well.  I loved watching the Baby Kara Project and was so glad when Young Ji was selected.  I wish So Min had also been selected, and I am still really sad about So Jin.  It's probably just me and not a reflection on any of Kara 4, but I haven't been excited about any of their songs after Nicole and Ji Young left.  Instead, I miss the days of the energy and spectacular songs of Kara 5.  Now it seems like most of the girls' activities are solo or in sub-groups or in TV shows or movies.  I wait to see what will happen.  It won't happen, but I wish that we kept all of Kara 4 and added back Ji Young and Nicole.

It was suggested that we close this thread, due to the sensitive nature of the subject.  I hope we keep this thread open or start some different thread, just for the purpose of following the news about what will happen to Kara.  I also enjoy reading here or elsewhere about the feelings of Kara fans as to Kara present, past and future.  I agree that we should not here or elsewhere just feed into the rumor mill on a subject that few if any of us know about.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Selfishly, I don't want anyone to leave anymore after all we've been thru~ :touched:

But I never know what happens inside, I hope they will be happy, happier, and happiest on whatever their decision will be~

Don't worry, I'm strong enough to stay still :gemcry:

Edited by ann_hyun

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think they'll disband just yet. They got a new start with Youngji and they're having more and more gigs on other areas. They still have the chance to do a lot as KARA and develop on the individual side. I'm sure they'll renew and will get a contract that suits their needs and wishes. Because honestly, without KARA, the DSP is done.