Memory Box: Share Your Favorite KARA Videos

flamestalker

Let's share some of our favorite videos of KARA. With a group with as much history as KARA, all of us have our own journey to discovering and enjoying KARA.

Let us use this thread to share some videos that have touched us in some way, whether it has made us happy, sad, excited, relaxed, surprised, or any other emotion. 

I will start by sharing:

1. KARA - Mister 090926

The first video I ever watched of KARA.. it has a lot of sentimental value to me and it started a journey into the world of K-Pop

2. KARA - 121025 Star Interview 

Released in the Pandora DVD, it's an hour long documentary about KARA and what they value and what is in store for the future.. I could only find the last part but here is the link on KARAholic if you wish to download. I get so much nostalgia watching this again..: 

Link to download:http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13989&hl=%2Bstar+%2Binterview

3. KARA - 131123/24 Ima Okuritai Arigato @ KARASIA

This was KARA5's last performance at Kobe at KARASIA.. it's such a emotional video as eventually all the members begin to cry because they know this is one of the last performances they will share together.. a must watch for any kamilia who hasn't seen this yet. 

• Like 8

1. KARA - Mister 090926

The first video I ever watched of KARA.. it has a lot of sentimental value to me and it started a journey into the world of K-Pop

edit: do not quote videos :)

Such a classic! Best music show performance ever, by any group!

My 2nd favorite would be this one. Pretty Girl was my first KARA song and i still love it.

KARA - Pretty Girl 081205

• Like 4

As with @flamestalker (and, probably, lots of other people), my first KARA video was Mister, but I didn't spend much time with Mister at the beginning of my KARA journey because I found Rock U and Pretty Girl soon afterwards.  

EDIT: Too many great KARA videos to list, so I chose 3 videos that started me off as a newbie Kamilia.

1. Rock U https://youtu.be/aqF3qmxv-H8 -- the beginning of KARA5 ... the video even introduces the members by name.

2. Pretty Girl https://youtu.be/cSh16dtQYzE -- whoever came up with the idea of including the duck call in the song is a genius.

3. We're with You https://youtu.be/XoJ489cavIM -- great song that is underappreciated by Kpop fans.

Edited by ilovekaramorethanthebeatles
  • Like 5

As with @flamestalker (and, probably, lots of other people), my first KARA video was Mister, but I didn't spend much time with Mister at the beginning of my KARA journey because I found Rock U and Pretty Girl soon afterwards.  

1. Rock U -- the beginning of KARA5 ... the video even introduces the members by name.

2. Pretty Girl -- whoever came up with the idea of including the duck call in the song is a genius.

3. We're with You -- great song that is underappreciated by Kpop fans.

Share specific videos!!!  :teary:

Okay this is so great! so many memories will be share in this thread. hahaha. okay.  

For me, the first ever I know Kara because of this. 

1. Family Outing Season 1 Episode 81 (Tiffany and Nicole)

2. Family Outing Season 1 Episode 82 (Tiffany and Nicole)

I love this fancam of Step!   :gemhappy:

@2:15 Nicole do 'fighting' to Hammie and Hammie smile. The smile tho....so precious!   :geminluv:

And this one. Damaged Lady. I like this outfit the most!

White suit and pants and stripe shirt, so perfect for their style and song! 

p/s: I like how Nicole put her hand inside the pocket @0:49 and 1:40  :geminluv:

Edited by suzyroxy
  • Like 8

Hello, it's been a looong time, I miss karaholic and KARA so much :teary: , anyway, I'm gonna share some of my favorites videos of the girls. Let's started with the first song that I listened and made me fall in love with their music in 2013 

And I started to search all the music and videos since the debut and I found this, Secret World is one of my favorites songs ~Nicole rap is everything :gemadmire: 

This kara5 performance of Damaged Lady, I love it

And this bring me a lot of memories♥

Edited by KaryGiz
  • Like 6

1. Last KARA5 performance, Ima, Okuritai Arigatou at KARASIA 2013

Well, I consider this is not "favourite moment" -- this is a very sad moment tho. But I choose this, because *sorry accidentally I wrote a very long post*

this is one of some moments that turned me to a "true kamilia"

Several years ago, while I really really love listening and watching KARA MV's for ~4 years , I don't really know the members! I can a bit recognize Seungyeon and Hara only.

My heart was crying first time when I read about kara will disband because of nicole leaving [if I'm not mistaken, I were eating while reading FB/Twitter at that time and read this news]

How sad :gemcry:

Several months later, Jiyoung leave KARA too, but I thought KARA already ended when nicole leave KARA

But I search more about Nicole, Jiyoung, and dang, I fell in love with nicole.

[actually i never find nicole attractive before tho, but I love her heart & happy energy~]

In the middle of searching about kara -- I found this video, it really makes me cry hard :( Not once, but several times :gemcry:

*yes, i admit I'm really weak at these things*

I've got very much info's about kara member at Karaholic, so I start lurking here sometimes, and finally I created an account here :)

2. KARA - Orion MV

sorry only found the teaser at youtube

every kara member really really gorgeous here! And I love the music too! Till today, sometimes before I sleep, I watch this MV on my bed with my phone. I think it really calmed down my heart and sleep peacefully.

I need a lullaby from KARA~

Ahahahaha :D

3. 130916 Happy Counselor with KARA

Well, quite hard to find the third, as I rarely watch tv shows before... But I love to see them complete in five talking and sharing there :)

they seems happy too!

7.jpg

4.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

KARA's Perfume KARA 5 JEWEL 'K5J'
I like this video a lot, one can seldom or rarely or impossibe to see what they would wear to a date, but this video may give some hint umm, gorgeous is the word, Hara's hair bow is like oh my goodness

Koo Hara - Love, Secret Love (2012 KARASIA Solo)카라하라
I like the music arrangement, and Hara's performance

20181102 K-CONTENT EXPO 2018 BRAZIL - KARA Heo Youngji - Mamma Mia + STEP + Jumping + Pandora + Talk
Happiness level is at maximum, it may be a relatively small stage but I feel like I'm watching a large stadium show, big fever. Original topic from http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/topic/20773-new-20181102-k-content-expo-2018-brazil/

Edited by lovehara_
preview video

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...